Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

take off kane and you will see a more efficient moura.

Based on what????

Kane doesn't stop him from passing, Kane doesn't stop him from running into defenders with his head down, Kane doesn't stop him from being shit at finishing.

Moura is inefficient because he sucks and is a limited player.

Based on what????

Kane doesn't stop him from passing, Kane doesn't stop him from running into defenders with his head down, Kane doesn't stop him from being shit at finishing.

Gil / Son / Lucas will do more damage than any attacking combination with the slug that is Harry Kane

Based on what????

moura looked really good pre season without kane. he looked fantastic against city without kane.
he was fabulous against ajax without kane.
when moura is surrounded by players less selfish than kane his game is much better.
kane is a leech who only plays for his own glory. in fact, all players perform better without kane.
the whole team performs better without him and it is proven by stats. look at the kane posts for reference.

moura looked really good pre season without kane. he looked fantastic against city without kane.
he was fabulous against ajax without kane.
when moura is surrounded by players less selfish than kane his game is much better.
kane is a leech who only plays for his own glory. in fact, all players perform better without kane.
the whole team performs better without him and it is proven by stats. look at the kane posts for reference.

He did not look good in the pre-season or City that is BS.

He was good in the pre-season against League 2 teams and useless when we faced Chelsea with their squad.

Lucas has played 100+ games for us and has a whopping 17 goals including seasons of 3 and 4 goals the past two years.

He is 29 years old and not getting any better. He doesn't start for a single club in the PL outside of us. He is shit and limited all on his own.

Blaming Kane because Lucas sucks is laughable.

He did not look good in the pre-season or City that is BS.

He was good in the pre-season against League 2 teams and useless when we faced Chelsea with their squad.

Lucas has played 100+ games for us and has a whopping 17 goals including seasons of 3 and 4 goals the past two years.

He is 29 years old and not getting any better. He doesn't start for a single club in the PL outside of us. He is shit and limited all on his own.

Blaming Kane because Lucas sucks is laughable.
he was motm against city but of course, he looked terrible...

he was motm against city but of course, he looked terrible...

He wasn't MOTM, Tanganga was much better.

He did nothing against City, zero quality passes, zero quality chances, nothing. He was his usual dogshit self but people get all excited because they were happy to beat City after the Kane stuff.

Someone posted some pressing stats of forwards and Lucas is among the top of the league. This really high jumping is also needs a lot of effort. Even though he can be shite sometimes, have to admire the level of comittment he bring every single game.
Admire it, but give me skilful players that pass the ball well all day long. There’s a place for his effort, and it’s off the bench (unless we are in complete control of a game)

Moura is a brilliant team player.
When he first came I thought oh another cast off signed with no planning, just because he was available. Probably another poser type.
How wrong could I have been. The man charged into the task and fast became my favourite player.
He contributes at all levels and was left out of the biggest game in our history. Prima Donna types would have sucked or demanded a transfer. Instead he has remained loyal and hard working and always giving his best.
I sometimes despair at the criticism from this forum on decent hard working guys who week in and week out give their best.

In my opinion he has more than paid back his transfer fee in terms of performances and goals (including a certain hat trick in Amsterdam). Hasn't ever taken a season off like Lo Celso, N'Dombele or Alli. I just find it hard to criticise the guy (which is a first for me)!

Back
Top Bottom