Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aaah he right wing, he a bad person

Erm I haven't seen the posts but from what is being said it sounds like he's far right, not just bland conservative right. Which yes, would make him a bad person. If you are politically far to the right wing you are a piece of shit.

But again, I haven't seen the posts so I'm not about to pile in on him, I know people on twitter can exaggerate.

Erm I haven't seen the posts but from what is being said it sounds like he's far right, not just bland conservative right. Which yes, would make him a bad person. If you are politically far to the right wing you are a piece of shit.
Can't argue with that. Same goes obviously for 'far to the left-wing' as well. There are extremists and fascists on either side of the political spectrum, certainly shouldn't be naive about left-wing extremism and it's violence either.

Last edited:
Can't argue with that. Same goes obviously for 'far to the left-wing' as well.

With the far left I think it's more situational .. for example there are super far left people who just wanna run off to a commune and dance around a fire. Traditional 'far right' views directly involve discriminating against others. Obviously if you're a far leftie who adores and wants to emulate Stalin, you're a piece of shit. But I think there's a broader spectrum of views on that side.

Sounds interesting, a couple of examples please?
I couldn't see anything noteworthy in recent months (happy to be corrected if he's been up to no good of course). He's devout Catholic, socially conservative and supports Bolsonaro, so a nice target for the Twitter cancel culture brigade.

Surely there are other footballers to be getting offended by these days?

I couldn't see anything noteworthy in recent months (happy to be corrected if he's been up to no good of course). He's devout Catholic, socially conservative and supports Bolsonaro, so a nice target for the Twitter cancel culture brigade.

This seems to be what has people hot.....

liPNnI.png

....But the OG tweet is said to have been deleted.

Pogo on a nazi, spit upon a jew
Vicious mindless violence that offers nothing new
Left wing violence, right wing violence, all seems much the same
Bully boys out fighting, it's just the same old game
Boring fucking politics that'll get us all shot
Left wing, right wing, you can stuff the lot
Keep your petty prejudice, I don't see the point
Anarchy and freedom is what I want

.......MC Hammer?

Well dancing around a fire.. I was more thinking about extremists on the left like:

Weird video that..... Depicts an extremist 'war' between left AND right; whilst highlighting that the extreme right-wing in on the rise is the mainstream and that racial-violence is on the increase..... But, the title portrays something else.

Last edited:
Can't argue with that. Same goes obviously for 'far to the left-wing' as well. There are extremists and fascists on either side of the political spectrum, certainly shouldn't be naive about left-wing extremism and it's violence either.
There are fascists on the left wing...the definition of the word would disagree

But than I had discussions with people who see nazi germany as left wing

Only if you've got a very narrow and outdated definition of the word.

Quickly read the article. It is full of contradictions I heard enough in those discussions. Love discussing politics, but sorry I am not going to discus such fundemanetals as the horseshoe theory on a football forum. We will just have to dissagree for now, I guess.

Btw, interesting semantics in using the word "narrow" for the common definition of fascism in political sciences and between historians to set the narrative without saying anything,

Last edited:
Quickly read the article. It is full of contradictions I heard enough in those discussions. Love discussing politics, but sorry I am not going to discus such fundemanetals as the horseshoe theory on a football forum. We will just have to dissagree for now, I guess.
Yeah, it's interesting that many people still don't realize how ignorant it is to say that fascism is an ideology of the far right.

There is fascism on both ends. But let's not all pretend that today's fascists and totalitarians are anything but concentrated on the far right. It's extremely dishonest to try and pretend otherwise.

Trying to judge the character of a footballer with 2.9 million followers on twitter is futile.

Moreso, when looking for " likes" or "retweets".

If he posts something himself, it's usually football / family related and often refers to his faith.

Aaah he light ling, he a bad pewrson
c61.png
FIXED!
Mason Greenwood for one!

.......MC Hammer?
Leo Sayer!!

Back