Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every post in this thread will have a disagree rating soon, lol

Immense performance from Lucas, he’s in excellent form now.

Thank you Lucas for coming halfway across the world to wear the shirt, you did it with pride and humility. I was there on your debut at Rochdale and there when you gave us that unforgettable night in Amsterdam. You always had a smile on your face and gave everything on the pitch, treated badly at times but you took it with good grace and were always humble and grateful for the opportunity to join us.
May you have a happy life where ever you go next and may your God go with you.
You came to the Lane and just 'got it,' you are proper Spurs and always will be.

Can't tell if this is photoshop or not
JrLEMfK.jpg

I want to believe :dierno:
Photoshooped.jpg

Listening to Adrian Durham last night saying us signing Moura showed up our lack of ambition him being a PSG reject

Amazingly a few alleged Spurs fans called in agreeing with him

Darren Gough stuck up for us and I think he’s a closet fan after Barnsley
Durham the football God...

I'll just leave this here:
West Ham have the players, the fan base and a new stadium... they can be England's best team for the next 10 years | Daily Mail Online
"I’m going to make a bold prediction. West Ham will be the top team of the next decade. In England, and across Europe".

"James Tomkins may not be a stopper like Pepe, but he’s one of the most cultured ball playing central defenders in the Premier League".

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

Moura is a good football player, very technical and very keen but he lacks intelligence in his movements and not efficient enough in front of the cages. On the other hand it is a super guy with a very good mentality that was adored fans. It's a good potential that will definitely progress with Pochettino

Edit: I specify that I am a French supporter of PSg and that I saw all his matches with us;)
How do you feel about becoming our feeder club?

At 25m, I fully feel he will be considered the steal of the season by the end.
It's just insanely cheap compared to the going rates.
Siggurdsson for 50m and Moura for 25m? I'm dying.

Last edited:
I said before his run of games that I wanted Lucas in the AMC role and was laughed at by most. Even after his first good game in that role people refused to have him in their starting line up...again and again and again.

Most in form player in our squad by a mile.

Only morons want Lucas out.

Great squad player to have.

Offers a different kind of threat (can actually beat players which none of our other attackers can). Has a decent strike and is great in the air. Scores against big teams too.

Yeah his link up play/passing is shit but we have enough players that can play the safe pass and not make anything happen.

Also he seems to love Spurs and always leaves everything on the pitch which many of the current squad do not.

Back
Top Bottom