Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's like the reincarnation of Lennon, but with a little added spice (And the ability to shoot. His finishing is actually pretty good).

I think he's in a different league to Lennon. He's so direct and just doesn't stop running be it to hound someone down or to spring onto a ball. His defensive contribution tonight was excellent he really showed more than I had given him credit for. 3 fine goals in 3 games to start the season and in all honesty I can't see him not continuing that throughout. He's the kind of player that if he starts will get 2/3 chances a game and so much of his work/ damage can come through the middle, something that Lennon simply wasn't capable of doing.

The last goals the one that excited me most. Once he gets used to things over here, gets his angles sorted and gets into stride he is going to be like nothing else we have in the squad. A very exciting signing made at what looks like a proper knock down fee in this day and age. Class stuff when people are chucking millions down the drain

I'm a big fan of Tim Vickery, a rare case of a football journalist who really knows his stuff and sticks to the facts.
He's a Spurs fan too...but fucking hell, he is one posey cunt...I had to stop following him on twitter...half of his pics are him posing at his barbers...
DX4Fl8GXUCAK_ET.jpg

DVcrUceXkAA05C1.jpg
DbMZnuZX0AE7Fxj.jpg

DTRlvtdX4AAi4Uh.jpg

DTRKZnzXkAI30er.jpg:large

I can't take credit for this, but.....

He jumped on a plane to assist Harry Kane, Lucas Moura
Yes he left PSG to come play with Alli, Lucas Moura
Gets us out of our seat with his magical feet, Lucas Moura
He joined Tottenham from France now we all samba dance, Lucas Moura!

Back
Top Bottom