Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we are a big mean bastard in midfield with a captain type personality (could that be Dier), Sessegnon at LB and fairy dust in Malcom away from it but I instantly get the impression that he is the right man. He seems to play with a smile and that will be infectious for the players and the fans. Welcome Lucas!

-Wanyama is that big mean bastard. Hes been injured, but we already have him here.
-Davies ain't the one stopping us from performing better right now.
-Malcolm is cool but we just got Moura and will need to be looking for a Llorente replacement in the summer.

Right now we should now have all the tools we need.
What is needed most is certain key offensive players to up their levels of performance and consistency.

Long term we need to look at getting a Dembele replacement though. Too often are we bogged down with slow attacking build up when we run out 2 DM types.

-Wanyama is that big mean bastard. Hes been injured, but we already have him here.
-Malcolm is cool but we just got Moura and will need to be looking for a Llorente replacement in the summer.

What is needed most is certain key offensive players to up their levels of performance and consistency.

Long term we need to look at getting a Dembele replacement though. Too often are we bogged down with slow attacking build up when we run out 2 DM types.
And a Eriksen alternative. That is also useful

Now who do you think Moura might help us sign? Another Brazilian by any chance?
A saucy Brazilian plying his trade at Barca, by any chance?

23ujzkf.png

I still think that Winks could become the Dembele successor, as long as these ankle injuries don’t become an ongoing issue.

What is the delay? Simple fcuking question. Why not announce it? Because of a last minute hitch or because some twat thinks the fans deserve sh!t.

Always the fcuking same with us on and off the pitch.
Guarantee you if this bloke doesn’t set the world alight in the next 7 month you’ll be cunting us for signing him.

Just what we need to put some added pace and variety into the attack.

Never underestimate the power of a really positive guy in the team either. Seems an infectious personality.

Seen him playing for Brazil a few times and never imagined we would get to sign him. Exciting signing.

Compare Lucas's transfer picture to Auba's:
yeIp2Wu.png

vs.
sxG605F.jpg

Happy vs. couldn't-be-bothered! Or some kind of cool guy look. Welcome, Lucas!

So glad this has been confirmed. I’m confident he’ll be a starter once he’s up to speed with the Prem, the players, and the tactics.

Definitely a player who can make something out of nothing. When I first saw us linked with him I didn’t even bother entertaining the idea.

Back
Top Bottom