Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is Serge dressed like Jorge Campos?
187609_6_586ebd2979ef1.jpg

New chant already nailed for this one. 'Moura Moura Moura, how do you like me, how do you like me, Moura Moura Moura'
To the tune:

EDIT... 3 minutes after posting, 1 disagree.. Back to the drawing board hahaha

New chant already nailed for this one. 'Moura Moura Moura, how do you like me, how do you like me, Moura Moura Moura'
To the tune:

EDIT... 3 minutes after posting, 1 disagree.. Back to the drawing board hahaha

I like the idea...
Damn sight better than the Billy Idol song I was thinking of!

Random bit of sexual harassment going on there, surely? The girl grabbing his throat and kissing him.

Boundaries.
First thing I thought when I saw it was "Shit his wife is going to see that... leave him and he'll crash and burn at Spurs."
Luckily (unless some other woman was wearing the same ugly patchwork fur looking coat) it was his wife.

Very excited, can't wait to see him play and how we will lineup with him.
Ah fuck it, who am I kidding.. I love him already!

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts at Anfield.
I would. He's struggled with fitness so far this season and hasn't played much for PSG.

I wouldn't be surprised if he made a late appearance, but he'll need time to adapt to Pochettino's training regimen, and we shouldn't make any unnecessary changes to the squad that beat Man U yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom