Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't think of an occasion where Pochettino integrated a new player straight in to the line-up with only a couple of days of training with the squad. Even with Aurier it was a couple of weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

Don't expect to see him starting until the end of the month.

I can't think of an occasion where Pochettino integrated a new player straight in to the line-up with only a couple of days of training with the squad. Even with Aurier it was a couple of weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

Don't expect to see him starting until the end of the month.

Aurier made his debut 13 days after signing. He didn't get league game time instantly mostly out of respect for Trippier who was performing solidly.

Sanchez was pretty much thrown straight in. So was Wanyama, Dier, Alderweireld etc.

If there is room for him in the line up, he'll get game time.

Curious that in the press conference last nicht Pochettino swerved questions from two hacks on why he signed Moura, what he expects of him, what hs role will be...

You need to go to 6 mins 48 secs...

Curious that in the press conference last nicht Pochettino swerved questions from two hacks on why he signed Moura, what he expects of him, what hs role will be...

You need to go to 6 mins 48 secs...

To be honest I think that's kind of Pochettino's style he likes to keep everything kind of ambigious he did leading up to the signing too. Better to not give anything away to the media since they like to bend everything to suit their agenda.

I think he'll get some minutes against Liverpool, would imagine Newport being his first start. I think we'll see a lot of rotation against Newport

Couldn't have read the other posts stating that he can't play and then explaining why before saying this?

For someone who tends to act like he knows everything, you sure do say some silly shit :llorisunsure:

Sir Alex Ferguson revealed PSG poached him because of United's willingness to pay what San Paulo wanted.

"Right towards the end of my time at United we were pursuing Lucas Moura, the immensely talented right winger who, at the time, was playing in his native Brazil for Sao Paulo," Ferguson wrote in his 2015 book Leading.

"We offered £24million for him, which was upped to £30m and again to £35m, but Paris Saint-Germain signed him for £45m.

“David Gill and I were just not prepared to go to those sorts of levels."

Manchester United made Lucas Moura decision before star joined Tottenham from PSG | Football | Sport | Express.co.uk

£45m according to Alex Fergusons book. Makes our fee look even more of a bargain now

Sir Alex Ferguson revealed PSG poached him because of United's willingness to pay what San Paulo wanted.

"Right towards the end of my time at United we were pursuing Lucas Moura, the immensely talented right winger who, at the time, was playing in his native Brazil for Sao Paulo," Ferguson wrote in his 2015 book Leading.

"We offered £24million for him, which was upped to £30m and again to £35m, but Paris Saint-Germain signed him for £45m.

“David Gill and I were just not prepared to go to those sorts of levels."

Manchester United made Lucas Moura decision before star joined Tottenham from PSG | Football | Sport | Express.co.uk

£45m according to Alex Fergusons book. Makes our fee look even more of a bargain now
Especially considering the prices now compared to a few years ago.

£25m now for him is a no-brainer.

Back
Top Bottom