Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

25?

Hmmmmm...

lucas-moura-psg_q5wqayj6sc051wlr5ppzfz0d0.jpg

Some comments from a PSG forum. "I find that Tottenham has (better) players than him.
I wish him good, he is endearing and he is not a bad player, but he is going on his 26 years and unfortunately his pubalgie (Pubalgie — Wikipédia) has killed him a little.

If it's done it's a little bit big who grabs a hottie.
I hope I'm wrong"

"We are still talking about a team that has recruited Njie and Nkoudou for fifteen million euros ... If they are not able to put 25 for a Lucas which remains a notch above these two- there we are acorns"

"Frankly the PL anyone can explode like planting completely.
They have no real right winger so already it's a different profile. In games with more space he can do good things, provided he regains the pace.
Moreover for them a guy to make the rotation to 25 / 30M € it's not a big risk.
If they flop they can sell it at Everton / Leicester / West Ham / Newcastle"

"Lucas can clearly make his hole in Tottenham. It's a profile that they miss on the right, there they are forced to chained like Eriksen, Alli and Son, and when you have to turn it is Sissoko who is aligned right winger, so there is a place to take.

And Lucas, it's still a good team player, never a word higher than the other, jovial, and who will do his stats on the field. Very good operation for all parties if it is done."

I find the talk of possible chronic muscular injury a little concerning, and that it seems to have taken the edge of his game. I'd definitely prefer Malcom but it looks like Moura will have to do but it sounds like a bit of a risk.

Some comments from a PSG forum. "I find that Tottenham has (better) players than him.
I wish him good, he is endearing and he is not a bad player, but he is going on his 26 years and unfortunately his pubalgie (Pubalgie — Wikipédia) has killed him a little.

If it's done it's a little bit big who grabs a hottie.
I hope I'm wrong"

"We are still talking about a team that has recruited Njie and Nkoudou for fifteen million euros ... If they are not able to put 25 for a Lucas which remains a notch above these two- there we are acorns"

"Frankly the PL anyone can explode like planting completely.
They have no real right winger so already it's a different profile. In games with more space he can do good things, provided he regains the pace.
Moreover for them a guy to make the rotation to 25 / 30M € it's not a big risk.
If they flop they can sell it at Everton / Leicester / West Ham / Newcastle"

"Lucas can clearly make his hole in Tottenham. It's a profile that they miss on the right, there they are forced to chained like Eriksen, Alli and Son, and when you have to turn it is Sissoko who is aligned right winger, so there is a place to take.

And Lucas, it's still a good team player, never a word higher than the other, jovial, and who will do his stats on the field. Very good operation for all parties if it is done."

I find the talk of possible chronic muscular injury a little concerning, and that it seems to have taken the edge of his game. I'd definitely prefer Malcom but it looks like Moura will have to do but it sounds like a bit of a risk.

Great to hear a PSG opinion of him. The muscle concerns aren't good though

TBF signing any player contains a risk element.

The muscle thing is a concent but if he is able to pass a medical he should be fine. If he has a muscle injury that makes him miss say 5-10 games a season then that is definitely something we can work around imo. We do still have a strong attacking line up so would just need rotation and proper managing.

Best tweet yet...

Also

Kilpatrick is genuinely one of the best when it comes to Spurs. He's really good on The Tottenham Way podcast as well.

You wouldnt see a cunt like Lyall admitting error. He'd just delete the tweet and pretend it never happened. Good to see Kilpatrick not only leaving it there, but even drawing attention to it and admitting he may have been wrong.

Back
Top Bottom