Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah yes, poch’s classic reveal all press conferences.....

We’ll get ‘is Rumour, jou know I don’t speak about rumours’

Ah yes, poch’s classic reveal all press conferences.....

We’ll get ‘is Rumour, jou know I don’t speak about rumours’

Interesting piece (in French) by Philippe Auclair he reckons that Moura has been very unlucky at PSG with the signings of Neymar and Mbappe for 400+ million and then add in Cavani he literally had no chance of game time however well he trained (FYI - Philippe rates him better than Mbappe) .... his concern is that whereas Ligue 1 is 'soft' with big name players hardly ever getting tackled let alone injured .... in the EPL Moura will be whacked from here to next week .... if he can overcome the physical challenge then for 25m this could be the deal of the year ....

He has won 4 League titles and 12 other trophies with PSG so hardly a failure .... just got replaced with mega-bucks marketing signings .....
I wouldnt listen too much to that, ligue 1 is pretty violent and all in all the EPL is a lot softer than people think. It's faster and creates more fatigue through intensity and i think that is one of the main reasons for injuries, more than the tackling.

As ever with us, takes fcuking ages and even then it is still unknown if the bloke will sign.
Whereas Chelsea's search for a target man and Woolwich's chase of Aubameyang are flashing by.

It's almost as if transfers are complicated, convoluted things that take time and consideration between an endless stream of lawyers and agents. Lawyers especially are renowned for making things easy.

Whereas Chelsea's search for a target man and Woolwich's chase of Aubameyang are flashing by.

It's almost as if transfers are complicated, convoluted things that take time and consideration between an endless stream of lawyers and agents. Lawyers especially are renowned for making things easy.

Or thatf we will announce late to appease

As ever with us, takes fcuking ages and even then it is still unknown if the bloke will sign.
Its funny... Moura flew in LAST NIGHT, and the deal still feels 'up in the air' (no pun intended)
...whereas according to the SSN 'Track Santa' app... P'Tang Yang Aubumyngangbang has only just set off, and that deal is in the bag!

Odd.

Its funny... Moura flew in LAST NIGHT, and the deal still feels 'up in the air' (no pun intended)
...whereas according to the SSN 'Track Santa' app... P'Tang Yang Aubumyngangbang has only just set off, and that deal is in the bag!

Odd.
Who is reporting the deal is up in the air, everything I've read is that he's at our training ground having a medical...

Back
Top Bottom