Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I knew this guy was going to be a good signing, pace, control, technical ability, but fuck me his shooting is superb as well as his work ethic and mentality. Beats the defender then great control to put himself one on one with one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Some players, most probably, would over think it and get the finish wrong but he just knew exactly what to do and did it superbly, a great strike. His first goal was likewise very well struck. What a player.

How exciting is this guy?! Had a killer pre season and now 3 in 3.

Salah had an average scoring record before he joined Liverpool but the premier league is made for players with raw pace. But what impresses me most is the elegance of his touches when he runs with the ball (except the one vs Fulham lol). He tends to keep the ball just at the right distance so he can nip it away at the last minute.

If he could even do half of what salah didnfor Liverpool then we’ve got some exciting times ahead.

For the record I hate salah but it’s an easy comparison. It’s early days but their playing styles are very similar.

If we can find a way to get Lucas and Son in the team we can rip teams apart on the counter attack. Be particularly useful in Europe.

Could only see it against teams who come to sit back.

Son - Kane - Lucas
Dele - Dier - Eriksen
Davies - Jan - Toby - Trippier
Lloris​

Back
Top Bottom