Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a dumb player. He’s horrible linking up play. He doesn’t know how to envolve in the team attacking process. He’s a good finisher inside the area and that’s it. He always look like a strange body in the team. Like he doesn’t train with them.

Is he on the level of Son, Rashford (bear in mind his age) and Sterling?? Think that’s really the only question you need to ask.

And then can he reach that level. If you get 2 x no answers his time has to be limited.

A decent run in the team and full confidence from his manager might be what he needs.

Or at 27 Has he reached his full potential and what we see is peak Lucas Moura.

A streaky goalscorer. And not much more.

Got props from the gaffer for defensive commitment today....

Keeps starting...

Contrary to the current swell of opinion, it seems Jose is a fan.

Still shaky on passes/playmaking ability but he was hungry for balls and kept fighting to win the ball. That's all we want from him really. A huge improvement from the United game imo

That's two goals in two weeks. Keep playing him and give him a chance to prove himself.

If he gets wise with his passing in attack they could cause so much mayhem. Imagine more of today with Son, Kane, Moura, Dele (not to mention Aurier and Sissoko!) running at you. There isn't a team on this planet that wouldn't have wobbly knees.

That's two goals in two weeks. Keep playing him and give him a chance to prove himself.

If he gets wise with his passing in attack they could cause so much mayhem. Imagine more of today with Son, Kane, Moura, Dele (not to mention Aurier and Sissoko!) running at you. There isn't a team on this planet that wouldn't have wobbly knees.

YES - exactly my thoughts. Give him some consistent starting playing time. I was also thinking Lamela's trickery could do some damage with the way things are being run in Mou's system.

He scored a hatrick in a Champions League semi-final for fucks sake, just how good is that and he then gets left out of starting line up for the final. Him and Son great stabilizers for the squad, they would play on and on and on!

I did say that Son and Moura could not play together. Jose has proved they can but I still feel the midfield gets overrun when away or to a top team. If Ndombele is fit next Sunday v Wolves I would play him and move Sissoko forward instead of Moura

Back
Top Bottom