Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if your judgement about player performance is all about goal and assist, we see football in a different way

But do elaborate - what did he do that helped us to win the game?

And do elaborate on this as well- if we have 2 attacking players and midfield + defense that does not pose a goal threat - then where are the goals supposed to come if we don't expect one out of two remaining players neither to finish the chances or create them to others?

It is not all about goals or assists. If he would have put someone else through on goal with his pass / cross that others were not able to put away - it would be ok. But in all of those games I mentioned, he did not do this either. We cannot be successful if 1 out of 2 attacking players does not threat goal nor create chances for others.

if your judgement about player performance is all about goal and assist, we see football in a different way

When that player is an attacking player and adds no value outside of that and actively hurts the team with their dogshit passing, lack of awareness and running into defenders then yes it is the main judgement for him.

Yes if he were a defensive player then goals and assists wouldn't matter. Even if he were the guy moving the ball through the midfield and beating defenders but not getting the counting stats you could use that, but he sucks at that as well.

There is nothing positive that this loser brings and his goals and assists are absolute garbage as well.

When that player is an attacking player and adds no value outside of that and actively hurts the team with their dogshit passing, lack of awareness and running into defenders then yes it is the main judgement for him.

Yes if he were a defensive player then goals and assists wouldn't matter. Even if he were the guy moving the ball through the midfield and beating defenders but not getting the counting stats you could use that, but he sucks at that as well.

There is nothing positive that this loser brings and his goals and assists are absolute garbage as well.
Show us on a doll where he touched you!

I love him, he's a character and a half, he cares about the Club, and cares about the supporters.
He really is a lovely chap, prior to Conte's arrival I thought he just wasn't consistent enough. Occasionally he'd have an absolute blinder, but his all round performances were generally not good enough. Despite him offering a unique and pacey style of play to our team, I felt he ran around like a headless chicken too much with very little consistent end product.

With all that aside, he's like a totally different player under Conte. In my mind he's gone from squad player/potentially let go if we get a good sum for him to one of the first down on the team sheet for me.

Completely clueless when it comes to football you

This man has been called all sorts of names and shown no respect by certain posters which is disgusting. Lucas loves the club and gives 100% every game and has improved alot in his decision making under Conte
He gets nothing but love from anyone that goes to the games
To want competition for him or think there are players that can come in and do better absolutely fine but to slag this man off and call him a cunt or loser i am sorry you definitely are not spurs

This man has been called all sorts of names and shown no respect by certain posters which is disgusting. Lucas loves the club and gives 100% every game and has improved alot in his decision making under Conte
To want competition for him or think there are players that can come in and do better absolutely fine but to slag this man off and call him a cunt or loser i am sorry you definitely are not spurs
He was in the crowd supporting our U23s the other night 👏

Well said my man.

He cops shite he doesnt deserve.

Some fans just cant see past their bias.

He has been a regular under how many managers ?

Yeah, the lot of those managers are clueless ( not ).

Give me a Moura, with all his limitations, over a talented Tanguy and co. anyday. He is Spurs through and through.

Well said my man.

He cops shite he doesnt deserve.

Some fans just cant see past their bias.

He has been a regular under how many managers ?

Yeah, the lot of those managers are clueless ( not ).

Give me a Moura, with all his limitations, over a talented Tanguy and co. anyday. He is Spurs through and through.
He's been our second best attacker this season, at worst.

w13g83W.jpg

Without an Erikson types player to unlock a defence with passes, Mouras pace has been so important for us. Look how many of our goals have started from a burst of pace. I hate using the following phrase but I will: His detractors know nothing about football.

At school when they played football and two guys got a pick each to make up teams were you the one that always picked last?

Back
Top Bottom