Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quiet on the transfer front. Surprising as I thought he would leave before Berg

Nah, he’ll see out his contract and then return to Brazil. Taking into account his age and his goals/assists I think there are better options out there for buying clubs which is probably why there never seems to be much genuine interest.
He knows he’s a bit-part player and is happy in that role, plus he really loves the club so he’s a useful squad player to have.

No one hates Lucas

Some just don't reckon him to be good enough , I personally think he's a decent squad player but whatever

The outrage hyperbole peddled on here sometimes does make me laugh

No one hates Lucas

Some just don't reckon him to be good enough , I personally think he's a decent squad player but whatever

That he gets called "wanker" and "shit-head" by some isn't hyperbole, fella.....

There's just no need for it.... Just like the extent of the abuse Winks has received in recent years.

That he gets called "wanker" and "shit-head" by some isn't hyperbole, fella.....

There's just no need for it.... Just like the extent of the abuse Winks has received in recent years.
I genuinely haven't seen many (if any) posters that actually call him those names

If I'm wrong then fair enough , none of our players deserve to be called names like that

But let's be honest , it's just typical internet keyboard warrior stuff , think people take this place a bit too seriously at times

So many on here seem to hate him.
No one hates Lucas

He’s technically a good player but doesn’t have much intelligence.

Unfortunately at our worst points we didn’t have many intelligent players or a system so people honed in on it.

If he can play off people or come on to attack a defence he’s a great option.

Throw in the sentimentality of Ajax this guy can stay as long as he wants in my mind.

There's a fly in my house. Dunno how it got in, but the frenetic way it's flying around trying to get out is very reminiscent of Lucas Moura "being energetic"
Just use some of this on it then!
NPW_37175_pic1_B408_6301294.jpg

But did the fly score a hat trick in the flyball semi finals?

I don't hate Lucas. I think he's a model professional. I would be happy to keep him around as a squad player.
I just think the way he runs around, often extremely aimlessly looks a lot like a fly randomly changing direction trying to get out.

Nah, he’ll see out his contract and then return to Brazil. Taking into account his age and his goals/assists I think there are better options out there for buying clubs which is probably why there never seems to be much genuine interest.
He knows he’s a bit-part player and is happy in that role, plus he really loves the club so he’s a useful squad player to have.
So many fans of other clubs that I've chatted to say his name when talking about Spurs players that unsettle them. He is a useful power sub - just look at how he helped get Sonny over the line the other day.

Guaranteed he'll be popping over to the stadium in years to come as a visiting legend.

How can any Spurs fan hate Lucas when recalling that fabulous feeling he gave us in the CL semi final . He will always have a special place in my heart no matter what . Proper Yid and wish him the very best whatever his future may hold . Wonderful human being
Lucas will be crying if he reads your post. So warm and cheerful.

I don't hate Lucas. I think he's a model professional. I would be happy to keep him around as a squad player.
I just think the way he runs around, often extremely aimlessly looks a lot like a fly randomly changing direction trying to get out.
Thats exactly why we should keep him. He shakes things up and adds a chaos element which is perfect when things are stagnant or predictable. He'll never be the most intelligent team player but there's room for him. Add to that his personality and loyalty and its not really up for debate.

🇧🇷 Lucas Moura speaking to the press in Brazil about his future

🗣 "The idea is to fulfill the contract with Tottenham. It has one more year, with the option of one more, on the part of the club. So at the end of this season now, if the club wants to extend another year, they have that option."

"But my idea is this. Finalising the contract, playing in Champions League, we haven’t played in it for two years, and now it could be, perhaps, my last Champions League there at Tottenham. So then the idea is to stay there, fulfill the contract, then be free, then decide where I’m going."

Back
Top Bottom