Luciano SPALLETTI

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you like to see Spalletti given a chance at Spurs should Sherwood go?

• Total voters
A goatee? Wait till you see his stache!
luchano-spalletti_13505673031394949213q.jpg

VnTkfbUVDDkS8erM.jpg
what a bloke. I'm sold already!

Yes. He's not a big name that cunts will love to fail. He won't have the expectation, he won't be subject to a potential beasting at the world cup and he'll be here for preseason.

Wasn't he also forced to resign from Roma after a poor run of games as well????

don't understand the 'also', but yes he resigned. Not sure if there was other factors, but if he was our manager for 4 or 5 years and got us a couple of 2nd place finishes and a few trophies I wouldn't be too concerned.

Not my first choice, though

Most experienced managers get sacked at some point in their careers, especially if they've been Chelsea manager before :townhmm:

CJJ as you seem to be on the forums 24hrs a day posting everywhere can you put up a nice De Boer thread for me pretty please? He is my choice, and was in November when I was on a crusade on this site to get him hired. Plus he used to play left back so could do a job there too

b2554bf1-4c9a-4b76-a7e2-24418d767256_2012-05-09%20Beursopening%200057.jpg

CJJ as you seem to be on the forums 24hrs a day posting everywhere can you put up a nice De Boer thread for me pretty please? He is my choice, and was in November when I was on a crusade on this site to get him hired. Plus he used to play left back so could do a job there too

b2554bf1-4c9a-4b76-a7e2-24418d767256_2012-05-09%20Beursopening%200057.jpg

Lol

Not sure if that's a back handed compliment.

I'll get one going..

Lol

Not sure if that's a back handed compliment.

I'll get one going..

Cheers!! I am hoping we will need it, we could have the deal done in before the World Cup (yeah right with Levy arguing over a fucking car parking space or something)

And by the way thats vertonghen in the photo above in case people dont recognise him without his patented frown

Back
Top Bottom