Luis Enrique.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last month I lost my Mum to cancer, it hit me hard, very hard. However I knew it was coming and she was almost 80. If I lost one of my children that would be very different and would most likely kill me too, I would certainly never recover from my grief..

I started a thread about a bloke losing his 9 year old daughter and all you can do is post hatred and some sort of perceived agenda driven bollocks.

The 'who cares' line is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen written on here and as you know some awful stuff has been written.

I will not be interacting with a person such as yourself anymore.
Wow! "Hatred" you are mad mate? The only hatred being dished out is from you, you know with all the "scumbag" comments. Read the post again you idiot. I said I don't care and I don't.

Don't forget to set up the Pullis and Bruce threads don't want them feeling left out.

I think you are over thinking this and presenting silly arguments here.

Firstly a 50 something year old man losing his elderly father is a world away from a father losing his 9 year old daughter, one is most people's biggest fear and unimaginable that it will ever happen to you the other is a sad but inevitable reality, not the best case in point.

Sala or the Leicester incident really have nothing to do with people feeling some sadness and empathy for the death of a 9 year old, I don't really understand what your problem is here.

I don't think your a scumbag or that you should feel anything for a girl you've never met or didn't know existed but you shouldn't be applying some crazy logic to others that do display some emotional response just because some others are disingenuous.

I think you have a point in there somewhere tbh, tho you haven't got it across very well, the amount of 20 some things I saw feigning their utter distress at the death of David Bowie on social media was cringe worthy and largely totally false in my opinion a man who was 40-50 years older than them who's success came ten years before they were born, I'm sure they were all super fans!
You've laid it out better them me mate.

I'm going to say something probably deeply unpopular but fuck it.....
That opening line told me everything I needed to know about what I thought would follow, and I was right. If you feel that way and subconsciously know that view will not be shared by the vast majority of members on here then why share your thoughts ? keep them to yourself. Especially on such a delicate subject as a football manager's child dying.
What would your opinion be if something (God forbid) happened to one of Poch's children ?? Would we all just turn up for the next match as though nothing had happened and expect him to do the same ??

That opening line told me everything I needed to know about what I thought would follow, and I was right. If you feel that way and subconsciously know that view will not be shared by the vast majority of members on here then why share your thoughts ? keep them to yourself.
It's a public forum, if you think you want to hear only things that you want to hear then I've got news for you, you are in the wrong place.

So let's hear your views on if it was one of Poch's children....
Why? You don't want to hear, your probably couldn't handle it if you did.

I think if you read my previous posts my position is more than clear across a wide spectrum of how football and society deals with the grief of another. How it's fueled by the media hiding behind pretending to be upset whilst posting graphic pictures of a corpse. Did you see The Sun's pictures of the racing driver killed at Spa this weekend? Those searching google for a glimpse of even more horrific content made their own place in the grief cycle look perfect with a timely R.I.P comment as they went searched for the hi-definition slow-mo's.

We were all given a conscience and yours tried talking to you when you printed I'm going to say something probably deeply unpopular in a thread you knew was about a football manager's 9 year old daughter dying. Posted quite correctly in the General Football section of a Spurs forum. It wasn't about an ordinary member of the public passing away or someone from another sport but a direct relative of someone involved in this wonderful game we all love and support. You obviously sought attention by trying to be outrageously controversial and for a brief moment succeeded.
As for having to read things in a public forum that I find distasteful, no I don't. Fortunately there's a solution called the ignore button and I'm about to press it. Bye...

You still haven't posted a Pullis and Bruce's thread yet following the deaths of their parents. Don't want them to feel left out, must say RIP to them too, how fucking deeply insensitive you must be by picking and choosing who is more grief worthy.
Look you complete and utter cunt of a person.

A 9 year old girl died of cancer. Somebodies daughter and you replied - 'who cares'.

You are a horrid scumbag of a cunt. Truly horrid, fuck off back under your rock, I really hope you never feel the grief and pain that Enrique and his family are feeling currently.

What a wanker. Ignore pressed. I hope you get binned off, truly a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom