Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big well done to the team. I called this one wrong, but am delighted to be wrong. Tremendous performance and fantastic result.

Sets up the rest of the season nicely. COYS :)

It was definitely an improvement, but I'm desperate for him to actually score.

Hopefully he'll play a blinder against those commie cunts.

I was being a tad sarcastic. He was very average today but he definitely had a few moments.

I was impressed with Gallas today. He worked very hard.still made mistakes but played with his all. I appreciate that. This was a tough game. I love he fact we won it at the end. It shows boas has uis ticking along well. The game is 90mins. I have seen countless spurs sides give up too early.

Very happy.

No, I thought that you might have been, but I do think his performance was an improvement. He lacked a bit of explosiveness, but he still worked left, right, and center, and that ball to Bale was fucking superb.

I was more disappointed with Holtby, who showed a lot of effort, but was mostly anonymous and had a hard time getting in to the game today.

That ball was majestic.

It just go's to show what the twat is capable of.

I thought holtby was ok. Think of his age. Parker was poor today. Didn't think I would say that.

I thought all the team did well under very difficult circumstances, and we deserved to go through against a disappointingly negative Lyon, who got the justice they deserved.

How cold! What a win though , this team never gives up i cant recall when we had a side like that.
We'll score when we want, we'll score when want we're Tottenham hotspur we'll score when we want

Well chuffed with the result. Thought we played well. Some frustrating moments but I have to say even in the last 5 minutes I had faith. Lyon were just sitting back and letting us have at them. I never thought Moussa would be the key though. So happy for him.

Back
Top Bottom