Made me laugh (Football Edition)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell us a joke make me laugh.
Paddydogsstar was at the pub with his friends watching a football match on the TV. As the match heated up, Paddydogsstar's team scored a goal and he jumped up in excitement, spilling his drink all over himself.

His friends laughed and teased him, "You're such a messy drinker, Paddydogsstar!"
Paddydogsstar replied, "I can't help it! I get so excited when my team scores that I forget about everything else."

One of his friends said, "Well, maybe you should try wearing a bib or something."
Paddydogsstar thought for a moment and then exclaimed, "That's a brilliant idea! I'll wear a bib with my team's logo on it!"

The next week, Paddydogsstar showed up to the pub wearing a bib with his team's logo on it. As the match progressed, he cheered loudly every time his team scored a goal. But when the opposing team scored a goal, Paddydogsstar couldn't help but cry.

His friends were puzzled and asked, "Why are you crying, Paddydogsstar?"
Paddydogsstar replied, "I'm wearing a bib, but I'm still getting creamed!"

There, that's 20 to 30 seconds of your life you'll never get back.

Paddydogsstar was at the pub with his friends watching a football match on the TV. As the match heated up, Paddydogsstar's team scored a goal and he jumped up in excitement, spilling his drink all over himself.

His friends laughed and teased him, "You're such a messy drinker, Paddydogsstar!"
Paddydogsstar replied, "I can't help it! I get so excited when my team scores that I forget about everything else."

One of his friends said, "Well, maybe you should try wearing a bib or something."
Paddydogsstar thought for a moment and then exclaimed, "That's a brilliant idea! I'll wear a bib with my team's logo on it!"

The next week, Paddydogsstar showed up to the pub wearing a bib with his team's logo on it. As the match progressed, he cheered loudly every time his team scored a goal. But when the opposing team scored a goal, Paddydogsstar couldn't help but cry.

His friends were puzzled and asked, "Why are you crying, Paddydogsstar?"
Paddydogsstar replied, "I'm wearing a bib, but I'm still getting creamed!"

There, that's 20 to 30 seconds of your life you'll never get back.
How the fuck did you know about the bib

Tell us a joke make me laugh.
About the two Woolwich arseholes who played football with a cat???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cat love GIF

I didn't call the police when the cat was leading 1-0!
International Cat Day GIF

Back
Top Bottom