Man Citeh (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2ntlnjn.jpg

TAXI FOR MAICON PART II
:baletroll:

......................................Lloris

Walker...............Vertonghen...........Caulker...........Naughton

Lennon................Sandro.................Hudd.................Bale

.......................................Defoe
......................................................Ade

Result: 0-1

If Sandro is out:

.................................................Lloris

...............................................Gallas

Walker..................Vertonghen.....................Caulker.................Naughton

.............Lennon.............................Hudd........................Bale

.........................................Falque

..........................................................Ade

Yes. Its an old skool Sweeper bitches

Results: 1-3

What we will see:

........................................................Brad

Walker...............................Gallas.....................Caulker...................Vertonghen

Lennon..................Hudd.....................Siggy..........

......................................................................Dempsey......................Bale

...........................................................Defoe

Result: 8-1

Krancjar did fuck all last season, you might as well bring up Pav, or the loss of Saha.

I did say injuries aside. I think he could pick better squads with what we have.

King is a massive loss, but we can actually field a back four with Vertonghen CB now, but he wont do it.

Whatever we think of the Modric situation, he had 4yrs left, he was sold under AVBs reign, and the Moutinho deal was not wrapped up. We got Dempsey at midnight, and I doubt that was the plan.

Not blaming, just putting some responsibility where it should be. He is the manager.
Modric leaving is AVB's fault now? Haaaahahahahahahahaha

:dempsey:

Yeah
If people are upset about the result (in my opinion we should've got over this hours ago) then surely a forum is a good place to vent about any frustrations about the game.
FUCK Woolwich AND CHELSEA AND ROMAN ABRAMOVIC THE MOTHERFUCKING RICH CUNT WIPES HIS ASS WITH A FACKEN 50 QUID NOTE AND THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE OF A WANKER DROGBA, FUCK YOU CUNT! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE BOLLOCKY FUCKERS WHO SUPPORT CHELSEA, FUCK EM! #AVBOUT

I have to say it is becoming more difficult to criticise on here, without being open to ridicule and pedantry. Unless you foster an almost relentless positivity about everything, smiling in the face of adversity, you're pretty much wrong.

It's all going a bit fucking hippyish in here these days.

why don't you go and fuck yourself? Or are you really god, and you are allowed by divine right to tell other people how to behave on internet message boards?
The reason this sort of thing escalates and gets out of hand, is because people make inflammatory comments...........err, like the one you just made.

Go stick your dick in a mincer - either type will do.

Bloody hell... talk about over reaction! chill the fuck out... my dick was spent in a mincer LONG ago... there's nothing you could suggest I do with it that hasn't already been done!

It was only meant in jest... besides, the POINT I was trying to make, soppy chops, is that this is a message board for SPURS fans... that's right, fans of THE SAME CLUB... so bitching between yourselves is doing very little for the harmony of our support... oh, and dawg gawn, you've gawn and got me at it now... damn you to hell!!

It's OK... i'm one of the go(o)d guys! Please don't tell me to go fuck myself... already tried, and its' physically impossible!

oh, nearly forgot, Bless you my son...
Lossa love, Mwah! 1882 :avbshit:

Hoping for some secret tactics and the sudden return of Dembele, BAE, Eunice, Parker, Sandro...

:dempsey:

It's seriously time to start :ade:and :lloris:though. SERIOUSLY.

Back
Top Bottom