Man Citeh (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i worry about superjan at left back for this game. doesn't deal well with trick players. Thudd in midfield and Walker's current form fill me with dread too as their front players are so mobile.

Still....

COYMFS!!!!!

:avbscream:

01MHJ.jpg

I'M HERE TO POINT FINGERS, BOO AND CHANT 442 - OH WAIT, THAT'S WOOLWICH'S THING NOW...

OKAY, ILL SING WHAT I WANT THEN!

Haha, COYS! Interesting how Ade starts today, lets see what the boss's master plan is then!

Why? it's not as if Friedel is playing shit, and Lloris is playing awesome in the cup games.

The longer we leave him out, the more his confidence will diminish, allowing mistakes like the Maribor goal to creep into his game and we'll end up with Gomes Version II. + having someone lightning quick off his line with great distribution is only going to help against City. Friedel's distribution has been terrible this season in my opinion, even if he has made some great reflex saves.

I've got bad, bad feelings about this game. Heart says 2-1 Spurs but my head is thinking 4 or 5 for City.

Gallas at CB terrifies me against Aguero and Tevez.

The longer we leave him out, the more his confidence will diminish, allowing mistakes like the Maribor goal to creep into his game and we'll end up with Gomes Version II. + having someone lightning quick off his line with great distribution is only going to help against City. Friedel's distribution has been terrible this season in my opinion, even if he has made some great reflex saves.

Friedels "distribution" ie hoofing it, will look a lot better with Ade up front.

Back
Top Bottom