Man Citeh (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not even going to lie I'm scared as fuck.

Never get tense about big away games except L'Arse. At the end of the day I half expect to lose, losing to Wigan at home is more disgraceful.

I for one am happy we got two big games coming up, players tend to get up for them more, and if we pull of a win confidence will go through the roof

ccb.gif

......................................Lloris

Walker...............Vertonghen...........Caulker...........Naughton

Lennon................Sandro.................Hudd.................Bale

.......................................Defoe
......................................................Ade

Result: 0-1

Sticking with this after tonight

Not TC instead of TH?

No. It would only take a schooling from Yaya to undo all the confidence he will have gained from tonight. Its too important a position imo.

I would have no qualms introducing him if needed, and I think he deserves to be a first team sub with game time. But I wouldnt start him on Sunday.

Hopefully we'd have Sandro in for that game to destroy yaya and let Tiny Tom focus on following Silva/making attacking passes.

Sticking with this after tonight
No way Naughton left back, he would get destroyed.

Two strikers against City? Don't get too carried away from tonight's game. Yes we won and played well but Maribor are awful.

My team would be....
:lloris:
:walkerwtf::gallashmm: CAULKER :vert:
:lennon::sandro::hudd::bale2:
:gylfi:
:adegrin2:

Fair enough, but after tonight, the front two pick themselves imo. And Carroll goes in ahead of both Siggy and Dempsey for me.

I will be actually depressed to see Siggy starting at City. I dont think "I have a hunch that he might not look as fucking shit as he has, with Ade" is strong enough grounds to drop Defoe.

Back
Top Bottom