Man City ban overturned.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Corrected for you!

Comes across like something written by a legal person, they never seem to like using commas, etc. in their documents. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this copy and pasted on a number of opposition fan forums!

Absolutely. They have PR influencers on all forums and comments sections that talk about them. Its all a concerted effort to Rule the World as their CEO Garry Cook said back when the owners took over and all their little sister clubs worldwide are just another way they can pump money into the Manc club. It may not happen but I'd laugh my head off if G14 formed a super league and left them in the lurch as the non factor they are in the global game......

You do know that the UAE is not the same place as Qatar not that FFP has anything to do with world cups and alleged bribery although it was the big clubs that put pressure on UEFA to change FFP to stop city so as to preserve the status quo so they could act as a cartel so I guess you could see some similarities between the two in terms of lack of fairness due process etc. but Qatar was new money perhaps corruptly but not proven spreading football. FFP was old money unfairly stopping new money from spreading football
Sorry, but you may try and pretend modern day slavery doesn't exist but we all know that it does in UAE. You can try and deflect ( be an apologist or spin it) but Man City are well and truely part of the watering down of that regimes behaviour. Throw money around and launder it around and distance itself from that behaviour. Sorry, but it's kind of pointless being involved in progressiveness if all your recent success comes directly from this appalling behaviour. I know as a supporter ,(or perhaps PR guy) it may hurt to accept the facts, but the facts are you are just money and dodgy money to say the least and your success is tainted.
Perhaps try your luck down the road at those whores with that UAE airlines stadium.

Last edited:
Yep......and Pep has spent 700M of that since 2016..........but now says he needs a 150M injection to freshen things up this summer ha ha.......genius.

They will never get credit for their tainted success anywhere globally by other fans regardless of what their own "bring down the cartel" fans believe and simply they just have no respect in the game outside of their blue bubble. Dont believe their narrative that they were found not guilty either..........their guilt could not be enforced due to time limitations and their fine was reduced from 30M to 10M probably because the right people had their offshore retirement accounts padded.

Actually, just reading back that first paragraph, how embarassing is it that they got beat by so much in the league this year by a club that while not popular on here to many, has done it the right way.

Their league wins mean nothing to me. All they’ve done is stop other clubs I dislike like Liverpool and Chelsea win the league.

Yep......and Pep has spent 700M of that since 2016..........but now says he needs a 150M injection to freshen things up this summer ha ha.......genius.

They will never get credit for their tainted success anywhere globally by other fans regardless of what their own "bring down the cartel" fans believe and simply they just have no respect in the game outside of their blue bubble. Dont believe their narrative that they were found not guilty either..........their guilt could not be enforced due to time limitations and their fine was reduced from 30M to 10M probably because the right people had their offshore retirement accounts padded.

Actually, just reading back that first paragraph, how embarassing is it that they got beat by so much in the league this year by a club that while not popular on here to many, has done it the right way.
Them and Chelsea were the start of the death of football, VAR is putting the final nails in the coffin!

Back
Top Bottom