Man city versus Spurs 5th may 2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the very few times I’ve bottled a game. I had a ticket for this but was so nervous Imcouldnt face it and gave my ticket away. It would have been tight to make it as well due to other commitments but I could have made it if I made the effort. I used this as an excuse and regretted it till this day.

Yeah but we didn’t win anything so it was shit and we shouldn’t look back with any kind of fondness or positivity.

:pocheyes::bmj::harrylol:

First time we qualified for the CL mate, I would consider that a significant achievement. Plus all the memories from the subsequent campaign. Supporter you are not.

First time we qualified for the CL mate, I would consider that a significant achievement. Plus all the memories from the subsequent campaign. Supporter you are not.
My dear simple friend...

giphy.gif

I was quietly confident going into this one. We had smashed them at the Lane earlier in the season, we were on good form league wise after the Woolwich and Chelsea results and I believe our record away at City at the time was out Best away record out of any other team in the league.

Nerves took over as soon as that whistle blew though. I remember Ledley King being absolutely brilliant that night.

Game which made me a Spurs fan. Went with my uncle (a United fan) to watch Milan v Juve (I think, can't remember though, I just remember it was an italian game), and came home celebrating Crouchie's goal. Will forever love this match.

I remember this night vividly, I still had Sky sports news on Freeview, and was on another forum then, so followed the game like that. One of the most nerve racking nights of being a Spurs supporter, and because of the nerves, didn't appreciate how well we played. So good to watch the highlights again, shame they didn't show 'Arry getting drenched by Bentley - did he ever play for us again? LOL

I remember this night vividly, I still had Sky sports news on Freeview, and was on another forum then, so followed the game like that. One of the most nerve racking nights of being a Spurs supporter, and because of the nerves, didn't appreciate how well we played. So good to watch the highlights again, shame they didn't show 'Arry getting drenched by Bentley - did he ever play for us again? LOL

It's in the clip in the OP..... :)

"One of the most nerve racking nights of being a Spurs supporter, and because of the nerves, didn't appreciate how well we played"

Totally..... As I alluded to somewhere above; to my recollection it was a crafty smash n grab..... Not a bit of it!

It's in the clip in the OP..... :)

"One of the most nerve racking nights of being a Spurs supporter, and because of the nerves, didn't appreciate how well we played"

Totally..... As I alluded to somewhere above; to my recollection it was a crafty smash n grab..... Not a bit of it!
So it is, I watched the highlights on the official website and they didn't show it.

Back
Top Bottom