Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The episode with the firing squad after Blackadder killed the pigeon was the best one imv
That and the very moving last episode. I almost cried the 1st time I saw the end. When you consider that, football really is shown in perspective. So I don't get too worked up about even though I've been a Tottenham fan since the early 60's.

Fuck yourself and your fuck your great time for my views you duplicitous cunt.

I took the time, I gave you a handful of examples, a couple of which you then made limp excuses for, such as "he'd taken a knock a few minutes previously". It's got fuck all to do with dishonesty, it is just fucking time consuming to wade through a game (again) screen grab whole sequences, convert them and fucking narrate them, just for you to come up with some spurious excuse.

You think Dier does show for the ball enough under pressure ?

I've looked through the first ten minutes, here is an example, maybe not the best, but I'm not spending all night rewatching a game.

kyq4A2O.png

I'm not sure the exact minute because it's obscured by an add, around 8m 30 I'm guessing. Find this moment on your download and take it back a little further. The move starts with Moura winning the ball deep on the right hand side, Sissoko is in front of him down the right, Moura switches play, and sprints to be up with it, watch how Sissoko makes virtually no effort to move toward the direction of play now, through the sequence, various things happen until we get to this shot, now because Sissoko has been so slow/reluctant to involve himself or even get himself anywhere near involvement, Winks is showing but he's now in the middle of 4 Utd players, Vertonghen is aware of this and can't take this option because he can see Winks is about to be closed down by three players.

Now keep watching this sequence, eventually the ball finds it's way to Alderwiereld. Winks again offers himself, Sissoko isn't making any effort at all, not only to make himself an option, but to make himself a secondary option for Winks should the ball go to him:

5c55BNh.jpg

TA decides to switch too Sanchez. So you'd assume Sissoko would do what Winks had just done for TA and at least show and make an option, drag a player away etc. no, Sissoko just stands there, making sure he's nicely tucked away behind Fred(or Lingaurd)

U9bBTIH.jpg

But surely as the play develops and Sanchez looks ever more desperate for an out ball Sissoko will respond? Yes, by shadowing behind the Utd player, mirroring his moves, actually deliberately moving to keep the Utd player between him and Sanchez:

QXDdSaN.jpg

s1SyTUq.jpg

s1SyTUq.jpg

4x2eUZK.jpg
I’m not taking the time..... but....

Aurier and Sissoko were trash.
Winks was ineffective.
Jan too slow.
Son off it.

Seems criminal to me to not be starting Ndombele when our chance creation is so poor.

Hope Mou never starts that CM pairing again.

I wonder what we'd be like with Wan-Bissaka instead of Lo Celso.

He's ok. Blows hot and cold like a lot of people but I admire his passion for the team even if I don't always agree with him.
Having a conversation with Baz is as likely to give you an objective view of me as asking Trump for his opinion of Hilary Clinton.
I was less than complimentary about Sissoko who he sees no wrong in and was then foolish enough to question his understanding of football.
Since then he has proceeded to behave like an 11 year old in a playground spat and I can't be bothered to exchange views on his level. He also resorts to obscenity laden tirades so at that point he went on ignore.
You'll be fine with him as long as you dont criticise players who he deems to be gifted.
See my earlier post about the internet about the type of people it allows to surface.

I just hope that the old days of mindless personal attacks are now behind everybody and the 'feuds' are ended. It's all a question of choice and within the control of those members who were directly involved in them.
Ok fella, you're really becoming a little annoying now in your little cringe quest for world peace. Stop trying to police how people talk to each other on here - has nothing to do with you and if you don't enjoy -it there are other far more PC forums. At your age you should be enjoying a peaceful retirement instead of averaging 30 posts a day often in an 18 hour cycle of semi-intoxication. I don't mind your passive aggressive views either - but please give it a rest with this

Ok fella, you're really becoming a little annoying now in your little cringe quest for world peace. Stop trying to police how people talk to each other on here - has nothing to do with you and if you don't enjoy -it there are other far more PC forums. At your age you should be enjoying a peaceful retirement instead of averaging 30 posts a day often in an 18 hour cycle of semi-intoxication. I don't mind your passive aggressive views either - but please give it a rest with this
Loved the "Ok fella" opening...(very John Wayne)...as for the rest... sorry, not 'biting'. :thumbup:

Fuck yourself and your fuck your great time for my views you duplicitous cunt.

I took the time, I gave you a handful of examples, a couple of which you then made limp excuses for, such as "he'd taken a knock a few minutes previously". It's got fuck all to do with dishonesty, it is just fucking time consuming to wade through a game (again) screen grab whole sequences, convert them and fucking narrate them, just for you to come up with some spurious excuse.

You think Dier does show for the ball enough under pressure ?

I've looked through the first ten minutes, here is an example, maybe not the best, but I'm not spending all night rewatching a game.

kyq4A2O.png

I'm not sure the exact minute because it's obscured by an add, around 8m 30 I'm guessing. Find this moment on your download and take it back a little further. The move starts with Moura winning the ball deep on the right hand side, Sissoko is in front of him down the right, Moura switches play, and sprints to be up with it, watch how Sissoko makes virtually no effort to move toward the direction of play now, through the sequence, various things happen until we get to this shot, now because Sissoko has been so slow/reluctant to involve himself or even get himself anywhere near involvement (from the time the sequence starts with Moura winning the ball to this frame Sissoko could run the length of the pitch, but is about 5 yards from where he started on the right, instead of in the middle of the pitch ready to join play or help defensively if play

Winks is showing but he's now in the middle of 4 Utd players, Vertonghen is aware of this and can't take this option because he can see Winks is about to be closed down by three players.

Now keep watching this sequence, eventually the ball finds it's way to Alderwiereld. Winks again offers himself, Sissoko isn't making any effort at all, not only to make himself an option, but to make himself a secondary option for Winks should the ball go to him:

5c55BNh.jpg

TA decides to switch too Sanchez. So you'd assume Sissoko would do what Winks had just done for TA and at least show and make an option, drag a player away etc. no, Sissoko just stands there, making sure he's nicely tucked away behind Fred(or Lingaurd)

U9bBTIH.jpg

But surely as the play develops and Sanchez looks ever more desperate for an out ball Sissoko will respond? Yes, by shadowing behind the Utd player, mirroring his moves, actually deliberately moving to keep the Utd player between him and Sanchez:

QXDdSaN.jpg

s1SyTUq.jpg

s1SyTUq.jpg

4x2eUZK.jpg

Fuck that's a good post (apart from the insults at the start)

Can you do more of this analysis mate? I didn't even notice him doing that during the game, I know he hides sometimes but maybe he does it more than I think.

Specify the times where he was outnumbered. And let's do this, you washed-up superchef.

And as an added bonus, I will show you where Vertonghen is taking a throw-in and Winks turns his back on him.

Cocknocker???

Tell us more mate

Does that involve walkie talkies?

Back
Top Bottom