Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I apologised to him if I came over as someone trying to 'police' this place and for nothing else. Maybe I do always try to see the best in people but I shall certainly bear your post in mind and see how things pan out in the future. Cheers.....
You have no need to apologise for your post IMHO.
I doubt you are any different face to face than you are on here.
The abuse monsters would never behave like they do, because they would end up picking their teeth out of their shoelaces.

You have no need to apologise for your post IMHO.
I doubt you are any different face to face than you are on here.
The abuse monsters would never behave like they do, because they would end up picking their teeth out of their shoelaces.

Lmfao

I apologised to him if I came over as someone trying to 'police' this place and for nothing else. Maybe I do always try to see the best in people but I shall certainly bear your post in mind and see how things pan out in the future. Cheers.....
Truly a philanthropist....

This is a lot worse than the post you critcised Mick for.
B55 is roughly my age, which isn't exactly doddering....(I perform major surgery 3 x weekly), and your remarks about intoxication are quite frankly insulting at best. You owe him an apology and also to anyone of a similar age and disposition. Quite frankly, you are a insensitive, boorish bully who has no manners or class.
As I pointed out, he is on ignore for so many posters and has reached a point of trying to goad people into reaction, to give him the attention he seeks. He is a sad antisocial waste of space who starts fights on every forum he goes on
That said, I dont know if he behaves like this on the Lego forum he also posts on, or ars*** or man city forums he participates in. They are not my tasse tee.
The irony for me was that I left the last forum I participated on to get away from his ubiquity and he was subsequently permanently banned and then he ended up on here.
Good to know that he still posts abuse at me though, it's a nice thing to know that I am capable of irritating him and the others I have on ignore. He gives it away by disagreeing with pretty much every post I make, which is music to my ears.
God bless the ignore function

Last edited:
They are both meh, and have no business playing regularly for a side that wants to finish in the top 4/compete for titles.

You're not even looking at the pictures. There is this trick in football-it is called switching the play. And there is another one-playing a ball over the top/behind the opposition's defensive line. Good midfielders have these tricks. So when Winks played the 5-yard pass to Kane, what did Kane do? Why, he fucking played a killer pass in behind for Moura, who contrived to make a pig's fucking ear of the cross. But why should we ask our midfielders to do stuff like that when we have one of the best strikers in the world we can call on to spend half a game playing in midfield to do their fucking job for them?

No. Winks is Meh. Sissoko is shit.

Winks has had one and a half full seasons of senior football, and there have been occasions where he’s been fine, had decent games even. At least looked like a proper midfielder doing proper midfield things. And when played in his proper position for England - as an L8 in a CM3 with a proper DM in there, he had a very good game, played some incisive passes, scored a good goal. That’s still not me saying he’s spunkbread, even as an 8 he wouldn’t be in spurs team ahead of NDombele and Lo Celso (and Skipp probably) but that as a midfielder, especially in his correct position as an 8, he’s definitely better than shit.

Despite having about12 years of senior football,Even as a wide AM, Sissoko is pretty fucking sub meh. As a midfielder he’s absolutely shit. Does nothing well, doesn’t press well, doesn’t tackle well, doesn’t read the game well, has poor technique, has no vision in his passing and hides.

Last edited:
No. Winks is Meh. Sissoko is shit.
You are shit.
At least looked like a proper midfielder doing proper midfield things. And when played in his proper position for England - as an L8 in a CM3 with a proper DM in there, he had a very good game, played some incisive passes, scored a good goal.
A proper midfielder is not a Goldilocks midfielder, which is what you are describing here. England playing the equivalent of League One opposition. Brilliant.
Does nothing well, doesn’t press well, doesn’t tackle well, doesn’t read the game well, has poor technique, has no vision in his passing and hides.
He's been compared to Iniesta. He has been compared to Zidane by one of his youth coaches. But I think your description here is the most fitting of the 3.

As I pointed out, he is on ignore for so many posters and has reached a point of trying to goad people into reaction, to give him the attention he seeks. He is a sad antisocial waste of space who starts fights on every forum he goes on
That said, I dont know if he behaves like this on the Lego forum he also posts on, or ars*** or man city forums he participates in. They are not my tasse tee.
The irony for me was that I left the last forum I participated on to get away from his ubiquity and he was subsequently permanently banned and then he ended up on here.
Good to know that he still posts abuse at me though, it's a nice thing to know that I am capable of irritating him and the others I have on ignore. He gives it away by disagreeing with pretty much every post I make, which is music to my ears.
God bless the ignore function
You have no one on ignore, stop lying for once - apart from the Bermuda tax officials

Back
Top Bottom