Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sat 12th March - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Doherty - Bentancur - Skipp - Reguilon (since Sess is injured)
Kulusevski - Kane - Son

Pick them apart in the counters. Have Son run at Maguire over and over again. With how they play, it should suit us, however we always seem to struggle against small teams :contelol::contehmm:

3-1 Spurs.

-----------------Lloris----------------
---Romero----Dier-----Davies----
Doherty-------------------Reguillon
-------Bentancur--Hojbjerg-------
--Kulusevski----------------Son---
------------------Kane--------------

subs: Gollini,Sanchez, Emerson, Winks, White, Lucas, Bergwijn

utd are awful think we will do them if we play the same team
I've just checked the form and seeing as last night was a W I'm sorry to say that Saturday is an L, on the bright side though that means that the next match is a W...

In all seriousness, I've come to the conclusion that the best approach to following Spurs is to melt like a Polar Ice Cap for at least 3 days pre-game, ramping up to peak melting point at around midday of game day, then let a feeling of resignation sweep over you. Once you have successffully broken yourself down into a hollow shell of a supporter, entirely numb and void of all hope, then there is nothing Spurs can do to on the pitch to hurt you, you will either be pleasantly surprised by a nice win, or totally ambivalent to the farcical midfield stylings of Harry Winks, tactical ineptitude and baffling lack of fight or technical ability on display.

I'm not even really joking.

The onus will be on United to attack. Dismal displays of late from them, and that could suit Spurs well.

Nevertheless, they still have players who will cause us problems, and with it being at OT, the ref will be wearing red as well.

Same team that faced Everton, with maybe Reguilon in if Sess is injured.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Doherty - Bentancur - Skipp - Reguilon (since Sess is injured)
Kulusevski - Kane - Son

Pick them apart in the counters. Have Son run at Maguire over and over again. With how they play, it should suit us, however we always seem to struggle against small teams :contelol::contehmm:

3-1 Spurs.
No way Skippy starts. Not vs Utd at OT after more than a month out. It'll be a duo Roddy - Hoj

We've got to attack their back four again and again. They're all awful...and I'm including their captain in that. Sonny should've no trouble vs AWB and Lindelof. Kane vs Maguire is defo in our favour too. Whether they play Shaw or Telles at LB, our man Kulu defo has the goods to give them nightmares.

Let's win that MF battle too. Bentancur & Hoj shouldn't be scared of Fred & McTominay.

Gotta hope it ain't the game CR7, Bruno & Pogba decide to play like world beaters again. But even so, Dier & Rom can battle.

I want us to take this lot apart.

Surgically.

thumbs-up-congrats.gif

Something off about Son recently - but If he shows up I think we will win.
He's broken and needs a break.
It's a conundrum, because he has been chipping in with goals and assists, which are papering over some fairly obvious cracks. He should have had a hat trick yesterday. Kane would have scored from all of those chances.

Back
Top Bottom