Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sat 12th March - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets be honest apart from Romero, who is decent, but still having some shaky moments, we have not really strengthened defensively have we..

We will make the same mistakes as long as those same players are at the back unfortunately and because of this, Conte needs to be backed this summer.

:contehandshead:
I remain skeptical that he will get the backing.

We played pretty well I thought but once again certain individual players are letting this team and manager down, Conte's system is as clear as mud and if we had better quality in areas we'd be winning much more than we lose.

Pretty pissed off with that result in all honesty but let's be real we aren't good enough for top 4 anyway, the only thing I can take from this match is that we know that Conte given time and the players that he wants is going to take this team to a very high level, that much is clear...it remains to be seen if he gets that.

I remain skeptical that he will get the backing.

I remain absolutely convinced he won't get backed setting off a chain of events that could see us in deep, deep trouble.

Conte goes.
Kane goes.
Son kicks off.
We don't reinvest the money wisely.
We appoint some useless wet ***t to replace Conte to "build for the future"
And we go down.

I remain absolutely convinced he won't get backed setting off a chain of events that could see us in deep, deep trouble.

Conte goes.
Kane goes.
Son kicks off.
We don't reinvest the money wisely.
We appoint some useless wet ***t to replace Conte to "build for the future"
And we go down.

#SeriousRelegationFears

.......Oh Shhh-up, you melt!!!

Back
Top Bottom