Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live: "Very good, very impressive but not a surprise for me. The result is a surprise, you donโ€™t expect to come here and win 6-1. I could come here 20 more times and not win by the same scoreline.
"It happened because the team is phenomenal and has great character and great confidence. We were the best team for all of the first half, we had to respect the club. We had to respect the history of Manchester United. They never give up. But we managed to get the three points.
"I havenโ€™t watched it yet (Martial's red card) I donโ€™t know, but I have to wait and watch.
"From the top of the club, from the board to the structure. They have given us this squad and without this squad and these options it wouldnโ€™t be possible but it allows us to have these crazy weeks and allows us to rotate. Otherwise we would arrive here naked and not be able to do these things.
"Gareth (Bale) is not injured anymore and will hopefully be back for the next couple of matches."

:mourbringit:

EjgFuraU0AEDx8X

Back
Top Bottom