Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the throwing yourself to the floor shit that sticks in my throat.
Yep, its pathetic & cringing. I always thought 90s football was the best overall balance. Not too rough like pre 90's, but not too soft & fake like these days. It was too rough & dirty in the old days but now its just people throwing themselves to the ground over nothing. You can get sent off for so easily.
Some would say it mirrors the way we treat kids. Too hard on them & rough with them in the old days. Now like in football, its gone too far the other way, we are too soft on them & they are spoilt & entitled.

I feel for david de gea, all the pundits slagging him off saying he should be replaced, whats he meant to do when his own back line cant even perform basic tasks??
Luke shaw was a great prospect but hes been injured during his developmental years and wont improve now.
Spurs are so far ahead of united, all it takes is right management and recruitment who would of thought :) yet man united bought 2 wingers and a striker on deadline day lol 😆 replaced shaw with telles tho i guess...

How Mourinho gets blamed for his time at united is beyond me..

I've just got one question mark left hanging over this game.

Whose job was it to holler at no one in particular just before the start of the game "We fuckin' switch on straight from the whistle eh lads!"?

Well, this clears up one mystery.

iu

I feel for david de gea, all the pundits slagging him off saying he should be replaced, whats he meant to do when his own back line cant even perform basic tasks??
Luke shaw was a great prospect but hes been injured during his developmental years and wont improve now.
Spurs are so far ahead of united, all it takes is right management and recruitment who would of thought :) yet man united bought 2 wingers and a striker on deadline day lol 😆 replaced shaw with telles tho i guess...

How Mourinho gets blamed for his time at united is beyond me..

mourinho got demonized for roasting shaw back then

man football knowledge is unmatched imo, everyone should shut up when he is saying anything about players

Back
Top Bottom