Manchester- Capital of football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

466853085.jpg

I can't see the image in the OP.

I wish Woolwich and Chelsea were in the Europa League though, makes me ill seeing their fans gloat.

Its all good for us in the goal of finishing as high as possible. Both have quite thin squads and come March that should work in our favour.

Fuck Manchester.

A little bit of Tevez out the door, a little bit of Vidic on the floor, a little bit of Nasri on the side, a little bit of Rooney shooting wide, a little bit of Mario having a laugh, a little bit of Nani on his arse...

Ladies and Gentleman - This is Channel Number Five

eggsoakley said:
A little bit of Tevez out the door, a little bit of Vidic on the floor, a little bit of Nasri on the side, a little bit of Rooney shooting wide, a little bit of Mario having a laugh, a little bit of Nani on his arse...

Ladies and Gentleman - This is Channel Number Five

genius

Back
Top Bottom