Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still cant process this, we've just fucking knocked out a team funded by a country built on blood money, and we had a Wanyama with no knees in CM..............:pochlol::pochlol:

What the hell just happened? I was consigned to defeat, proud of how we played after their 4th...and then I look on here and see CousinEddie CousinEddie Eddie say, "Wait,What?". I couldn't believe it. None of my streams would work...then the glorious confirmation on BBC Sport.
Champions League semi final AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Against our brothers as well.

Back
Top Bottom