Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too emotional to put my thoughts into proper words. But this is it lads! This could be the night that changes everything. All those painful heartbreaks over the years has led to tonight. The night we finally believe.

Absolute vindication of what Poch has done for our club. All the pain feels worth it right now. The greatest feeling in the world.

I love my club

Honestly, I'm still emotionally fucked and drained. What a roller-coaster. What a gutsy display. Absolutely fucked with injuries and still beat souless Petrol Dollars FC. Brilliant. Simply Brilliant.

And honestly, it's rare I feel this, but not bothered about losing on Sat (mainly because I don't wanna do the scousers a favour) as confident we'll secure top 4 anyway.

PS - Fuck you Jason Cundy. And I hope all you Gooner cunts enjoyed your night's viewing!

I watched the game at a bar in Canary Wharf, I was on my knees when Sterling scored at the end, I actually felt sick. A few seconds later I was like a mad man screaming at a table of Liverpool fans as my mate looked on bewildered. That is why I love this club, what a fuckin beauty!!!

Also had some wanker on the train try to correct me when telling a fellow passenger asking who won that Spurs did. A bitter other club fan trying to tell me that we didn't win on the night though. I belted out a COME ON YOU SPURS to shut him up. Petty little tosser!

Last edited:
Cunty you prick....

:sonpoint::dembelelol:

This is brilliant. You know this was the reaction on hundreds of thousands of pubs, living rooms etc across the country.

Us and United fans ending up smiling.

Fucking poetry in motion. And to think that prick wore our shirt and walked out onto the Lane. Nice reminder why I won’t listen to TalkSport while they pay his wages.

Cunt.

I watched the game at a bar in Canary Wharf, I was on my knees when Sterling scored at the end, I actually felt sick. A few seconds later I was like a mad man screaming at a table of Liverpool fans as my mate looked on bewildered. That is why I love this club, what a fuckin beauty!!!

Also had some wanker on the train try to correct me when telling a fellow passenger asking who won that Spurs did. A bitter other club fan trying to tell me that we didn't win on e night though. I belted out a COME ON YOU SPURS to shut him up. Petty little tosser!
Haha! Good man. Give them some shit. If I had watched that in a boozer with a few pints in me I think I'd have had a mental breakdown. Hard enough sober, hiding behind my couch! Glorious. Simple Glorious.

Pep and Konpany saying ‘handball goal’, about 15 refs looked at it and allowed it

Go fuck you absolute rats
To be fair, it did touch Llorente's forearm just below the elbow. So they arent lying completely or anything. But considering Fernandinho didnt get the red he deserved, karma balanced things out.

Watched that in a bar in Bristol full of yids. Never experienced anything like it. What a game, what a result, what a night we have coming up against Ajax, and what quadruple Pep, you peanut headed twat.

So fucking proud of Spurs. That really was a truly legendary match.

Borth

5 miles North of Aberystwyth.

The site of the single greatest game in my 40 year Spurs supporting existence.

Highs / Lows / Tears / Threatening to slit the landlords throat. It had it all.

At full time the whole village pub came up for hugs and hand shakes. They knew i was the only one in there who really cared and how much it meant to me.

I have pledged to come back to this place. And build a great memorial to Fernando Llorente's Ass in the centre of town for all to witness for eternity.

COYS. Forever COYS.
My God I live near Aber too

:pochwtf:

Ceredigion Spurs represent

Pep and Konpany saying ‘handball goal’, about 15 refs looked at it and allowed it

Go fuck you absolute rats
Absolutely brilliant that they even mentioned that, let alone bitch and cry about it. The multi-million pound team full of stars on the bench, best team ever in the history of football, playing at home against a fucking decimated and disjointed Spurs side; 4-3 up at one stage, couldn't get the job done.
Boo-fucking-hooo. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom