Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joking aside, and as lovely as last night was, they're gonna try and tear us a new one on Saturday, aren't they?
Batten down the hatches boys, it could get messy!

Personally, I'd settle for a dull 0-0!!!

Tough to say.

There is a chance it will have knocked their confidence hugely. If we can nick a goal again, maybe there’s something there for us; a draw?

But yes, there is a good chance they will absolutely pummel us, especially considering our injuries.

Oh go on then, if we have to....

How is it possible to still feel nervous whilst watching the highlights of a game that I already know how it ended?
CRAZY... it's like it can't happen again, even watching highlights!!

In other news, what genius decided that TEAL GREEN and SKY BLUE are more contrasting than WHITE/NAVY?

I'm sure they didn't clash in 1981;
spurs%20fa%20cup%20final%201980%20to%2081%20toss.jpg

(and remember, in those days some TV's were still Black and White!)
fa-cup-final-replay-manchester-city-v-tottenham-hotspur-at-wembley-CP25AX.jpg

or 2010?!

spurs2_1630347c.jpg

I know the 'all white kit' may have clashed with their shorts... but surely they could've worn the navy shorts in Europe for one game?

Only a minor quibble... and I sure as shit won't let it ruin an amazing night!!!!!!!
wouldn't surprise me if we wore our home kit on Saturday though...

From BBC

Mauricio Pochettino and Pep Guardiola were so overcome by the nerve-shredding tension of this night that their only answer was to start shedding clothes.
Tottenham boss Pochettino's trademark black coat was hurled amid the drama of Raheem Sterling's disallowed injury-time strike while Manchester City counterpart Guardiola emerged from the same melee minus his stylish grey cardigan.

:dembelelol:

From BBC

Mauricio Pochettino and Pep Guardiola were so overcome by the nerve-shredding tension of this night that their only answer was to start shedding clothes.
Tottenham boss Pochettino's trademark black coat was hurled amid the drama of Raheem Sterling's disallowed injury-time strike while Manchester City counterpart Guardiola emerged from the same melee minus his stylish grey cardigan.

:dembelelol:
That cardigan is the wool version of Wenger's coat - deserved to lose on that basis alone

Back
Top Bottom