Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funniest thing i've seen today is West Ham fans comparing Lorente's 'handball' to Hernandez who scored a blatant handball against fulham and ran away celebrating.. :dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

What a day this is..

Re: Weekends other games 12th to 15th April
by Colours never run on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:41 am
I didn't compare him to Man City's owners, you did. I stand by saying he's helped prop them up financially since he first rocked up though. To have that financial security behind you will help any Club.

And nah, for me Llorente knows what he's doing just as Hernandez did, to which I called out as being bang out of order once I saw the replay. I'll leave you to finish off congratulating Spurs win.

So much talk about the non-handball, I DON'T CARE, but why isn't anyone saying that Laporte has actually handballed this?

He is pulling his arm out of the way. The 'silhouette' is ideal when the ball grazes the elbow. If there is any subtlety to the handball rule at all now, this has to be no hand ball.

From BBC

Mauricio Pochettino and Pep Guardiola were so overcome by the nerve-shredding tension of this night that their only answer was to start shedding clothes.
Tottenham boss Pochettino's trademark black coat was hurled amid the drama of Raheem Sterling's disallowed injury-time strike while Manchester City counterpart Guardiola emerged from the same melee minus his stylish grey cardigan.

:dembelelol:
I rated this as funny because Pep's cardie was described as stylish!

Back
Top Bottom