Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love how Sterling stumbles in his knee slide, even now that he is 'Superstar Raheem' scoring all these goals, there is still something slapstick about him as a player. If they had won the game with his hattrick goal, the entire country would have been legally obliged to queue up and suck his dick for the rest of the summer.
There was a time when he couldn't pass the ball into an empty net from 10 yards. I think he deserves a lot or credit for improving so much. And the way he has dealt with all that racist bullshit.

Poch even doing a 'Simeone'?

tenor.gif

According to the Newells Old Boys English Twitter the video translates as

El Poche: "Vamos Carajo!!! Así de grande los huevos!!!" "C'mon to fuck!!! That's how big your eggs are"

No idea if that is true but i really want it to be!
Haha yep I think that's what he said on the vid.
Or perhaps GET THE FUCK IN! WE HAVE MASSIVE BOLLOCKS!

Apparently they never really wanted it the League Cup is where true glory is.
Genuinely had a couple of City fans say that to me and mate last night. They admitted that Pep was desperate for it but that most City fans weren’t fussed, only the league title mattered.

They were old boys as well, ie been through everything, were at the ‘69 cup final etc.

Staggering.

Back
Top Bottom