Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took me an hour to get to sleep and then i woke up 30 mins before the alarm was due to go off.

Just thought i would share this gem from KUMB with you all.

Spurs winning the CL would be worse than 9/11. By some distance.

Had a houseful of football-hating in-laws here last night, so watched the match in our bedroom with four cans and a shitty old tablet. Went for a piss in injury time, wife came in as I'm stood there cock in hand with the tablet balanced on the cistern, just as Sterling "scored".

The two minutes that followed were the weirdest of our marriage.

I’m still hungover, I work at a well known media outlet who are very snidey and derogatory when it comes to Spurs.

I’m still in my Tottenham trackies and jumper. I probably reek of alcohol no congrats have been offered. This has to be one of the greatest days at work ever, I’m knackered but I’m showing my annoying smug grin in every department. This hasn’t sunk in properly yet

Imagine if the Harry Kane Team beats Citeh three times back to back to back without Harry Kane and not only knocks them out of Europe but destroys their title chances.
xVoS5r3.gif

AAAAAHHHHH!

Lame American here, who could not get out of fucking work, who recorded the match and went internet-dark and finally just fucking watched it and HOLY FUCK YES!

And now I am reading through this thread—it gets great around page 96 or so—and I will tell you how the rest of this week is going.

I’m going to watch that match again. And again. And again. And maybe again too.

And I’m going to re-read this thread, and think about how the world is great, and football is great, and the Spurs are moving on, and birds are chirping and the sun is shining.

AHHHHHH

I was on a flight to Brussels during the game. At some point I could connect to mobile data during the game and soaw 1-2 on my app.

Then internet gone for the rest of the flight, when we landed it showed 4-2... :(

Then when I got off the plane I saw the 4-3 appearing... Stressss!

Then I refreshed my footy app like a maniac for 20 mins, extra time, suddenly my misses turns green, 5-3...

I could not believe it, devastated, on my way to get hammered on 10 percent Belgian beer to forget it all.... Suddenly I saw the 5 jumping back to 4. Scenes at the airport.

Love Belgian beers and Spurs.

Oh, what a night!

Back
Top Bottom