Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

:harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol:
When they scored I felt like burying my head in the sand and crying but after I realized the goal didn’t stand I screamed so loud that I woke up the whole fucking house. Unbelievable, almost bipolar feelings tonight lol

Oh fuck me I love this.

I truly think we have the best papers.
Let’s hope Ajax give it to us and Liverpool lose to Barca as I think we can have them better than the scousers. They looked shit against a more shitty United.

I cannot bear a Spurs - Pool final

Everything else aside, I can't believe that we were involved in a match like that. Even if we had lost, I would have still been amazed that we made this almighty MC team bleed. But to actually win it? It was like Neo at the end of The Matrix, when he suddenly realises he is the one and can't be killed.
Yes!

WE ARE NEO

Oh fuck me I love this.

I truly think we have the best papers.
Let’s hope Ajax give it to us and Liverpool lose to Barca as I think we can have them better than the scousers. They looked shit against a more shitty United.

I cannot bear a Spurs - Pool final

Yeah our papers are fucking spot on!!

Me: When I thought VAR was going to rule out our goal.

"Fuck VAR!":dembelefingers:

Me: When VAR ruled out Shitty's goal
"Thank fuck for VAR!"
:eriksenlol:

If I was a city fan, I would feel gutted.

BUT I'M NOT!!!
PEP, SHEIK MONSOUR, WALKER,TOMMY HUTCHINSON, YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING! BAWAHAHAHAHA!
GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU PUMPED UP, ARTIFICAL OIL RICH CUNTS!

:tobyarm::dembelelol::allitongue::levylol::sonlol:[/spoiler ]

Son is going to miss the 1st leg of the semi final.

Could be without Son, Kane, Winks and Sissoko for the first leg.

Back
Top Bottom