Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Breaking News

Somewhere in a small village in Ireland a balding, ginger fat 53 year old man was running around his garden, shouting at the moon and at the top of his voice.
"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CHEATING OIL MONEY, PARASITE OF A CLUB"

Dogs barking, alarms going off, absolute mayhem.

Apologies to all my neighbours.

Last edited:
D4YibTJX4AEf-1m.jpg:large

Why don't you go bitch about it to those 6 posters whilst mocking people with Cancer.

YID ARMY!!!!!

I've got you all on a string!

YIDS YIDS YIDS
You have me on no string 'mr race card'.

I don't interact with you as you are the lowest form of scum on this forum, yet I felt it necessary to call you out on you bringing a posters wife into a 'row'. That's uncalled for.

You're a cunt. That is simple and clear for all to see.

You have me on no string 'mr race card'.

I don't interact with you as you are the lowest form of scum on this forum, yet I felt it necessary to call you out on you bringing a posters wife into a 'row'. That's uncalled for.

You're a cunt. That is simple and clear for all to see.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA ON A STRING

Only drew for that card after they brought up my parents. So fall back you little bitch!

YID ARMY!!!!!!!

Now get back to your inbox.

Air force has been scrambled to an intruder over Manchester airport...

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ █▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬☻/L
╬═╬/▌
╬═╬/ \
Dropping off this L

What is going on? VAR comes down in our favour - twice, and apparently Sonny is clear to play in the S/F because of UEFA rules. When have the ‘rules’ ever worked in our favour?
I'd love him to.... But he's suspended no? Cards are cleared after this game but the suspension was picked up during the game?

Back
Top Bottom