Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D4Y0wWWXoAAPURR.jpg:large

:levyeyes:
:bow:

Where's the best place for full game highlights?
Just found this, will hopefully work!

Still buzzing. Made even better that pep couldn't moan about us not playing proper football. What a bitter twat. I will let pochettino do anything he wants to me. Everything is on the table.

So happy for big vic and son tonight. Toby and Jan absolute rocks. Must say I was alarmed by the llorente sub but then he popped out again with a vital goal. It's a shame we cant use trippier like an NFL punter. Just for set pieces then he gets benched. But redemption for everyone tonight.

Dont give a fuck what happens this weekend. Play our under 21s and be fresh for Brighton and the spammers next week.

COYS COYS COYS

Borth

5 miles North of Aberystwyth.

The site of the single greatest game in my 40 year Spurs supporting existence.

Highs / Lows / Tears / Threatening to slit the landlords throat. It had it all.

At full time the whole village pub came up for hugs and hand shakes. They knew i was the only one in there who really cared and how much it meant to me.

I have pledged to come back to this place. And build a great memorial to Fernando Llorente's Ass in the centre of town for all to witness for eternity.

COYS. Forever COYS.

Do we have to accept, we might drop out the top four, as this is now a once in a lifetime opportunity to get to the CL final. This based on the current amount of injuries we have.

Back
Top Bottom