Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the best things about tonight is it will be replayed for years, we get to watch that again and again and again. And every time it's shown, City fans die inside again and again and again.

And yet we lost the match, but won the tie. Cannot remember the last time I cheered so hard after we had lost. :pochohshit:

Always thought it would be a 2-1, 4-3 is so utterly mental though.

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.
Good lord, you really know how to put the dampener on stuff. Let's enjoy this while we can. We'll worry about future games tomorrow.

Last edited:

"I never saw the stadium like today".

That's because you're a bunch of glory hunting plastic shits who still can't do it in Europe.

Embarrassing.

I heard a comment from one of their lot.... "It was magnificent tonight... Like vs Liverpool last year"

Tranlastion: The atmos has sucked at the Deadihad for the past 12 months.

Boo for 60mins cos you got no songs..... Cunts.

D4ZAQXSXsAEvecV.jpg:large

Greatest tie I think I've ever seen!
Watched with NY Spurs- what an epic f-ing game!
Felt so, so good to knock out Walker, Pep and the rest of those dirtbags!
We sang our asses off!

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.
fuck off with that bullshit

Back
Top Bottom