Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good idea

Works for NW1 who owned the twat
That is manifestly unfair. NW1 was owned by SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur . I understand you don’t like him, but let’s not descend into barefaced lying. Anyway, what happened to your suggestion of a love in? With personal feuds put to one side? It’s depressing to arrive home after one of the most epic games I’ve ever seen and see the same old shit going on. Honestly, you and ArcspacE ArcspacE should be ashamed. You two have literally ‘disagreed’ with every one of his posts for the last 3 weeks - that must be pretty annoying. I’m sure if you stop being so childish he’ll stop laying into you. Honestly, you bring it on yourself.

I can’t read any more of this shit - it’s so embarrassing. A mate of mine joined up tonight and was astonished at the negativity and bitterness on here - he won’t be back. I can take you mocking me, but Spursdem is a sensitive lad, and you really need to lay off - especially on one of the greatest nights in our history. It’s such a shame.

Last edited:
....Honestly, you take cunt-dom to entirely un-chartered depths.

Lying sack of shit. It sickens me that you get to witness games like tonight.... Fuck you in the harshest way, you utter wanker.

Lying about what? The only deceit I see here is from the likes of yourself . Again direct me to a post where I said he was a rubbish manager? Clearly I must have said otherwise you wouldn’t subscribe to this claim and if you cannot do that makes you the liar doesn’t it? It really is like dealing with infants.

D4ZihCzW4AAOshf
Players doing the Yidio

Doesn’t get much better than that

Rise and shine, minimal interrupted sleep .
Dress down day at work, Spurs jacket def coming out, fuck em all. COYS

Thank fuck no work tomorrow, we all need recovery time, let alone the players, then we try and do it again Saturday !!!

Hope winks is back,Dier? The boys need to refocus for the league, we’d be the laughing stock if we don’t make top 4 and Ajax do the unthinkable.

Roll on Saturday 💪

Took me an hour to get to sleep and then i woke up 30 mins before the alarm was due to go off.

Just thought i would share this gem from KUMB with you all.

Spurs winning the CL would be worse than 9/11. By some distance.

Unfortunately I totally disagree.

And I speak from deep experience of all the American sports. Replay will sap more joy than it produces in justice, and it will produce less justice than you think. The bad will outweigh the good. It already does.

The feeling of "oh, but will it count?" has no place in football.
Yeah, you make a strong case. And I bet Drew Brees agrees wholeheartedly with your assessment.

Well, I for one am glad that Levy handles our transfer activity. If the fans had their way we would have had Berahino up front, Schniderlin and Greilish in the middle and Zaha rolling on the floor.

That is manifestly unfair. NW1 was owned by SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur . I understand you don’t like him, but let’s not descend into barefaced lying. Anyway, what happened to your suggestion of a love in? With personal feuds put to one side? It’s depressing to arrive home after one of the most epic games I’ve ever seen and see the same old shit going on. Honestly, you and ArcspacE ArcspacE should be ashamed. You two have literally ‘disagreed’ with every one of his posts for the last 3 weeks - that must be pretty annoying. I’m sure if you stop being so childish he’ll stop laying into you. Honestly, you bring it on yourself.

I can’t read any more of this shit - it’s so embarrassing. A mate of mine joined up tonight and was astonished at the negativity and bitterness on here - he won’t be back. I can take you mocking me, but Spursdem is a sensitive lad, and you really need to lay off - especially on one of the greatest nights in our history. It’s such a shame.
LMFAO

Joe - how was heart break last night?

Back
Top Bottom