Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took me an hour to get to sleep and then i woke up 30 mins before the alarm was due to go off.

Just thought i would share this gem from KUMB with you all.

Spurs winning the CL would be worse than 9/11. By some distance.
Whoever posted that should delete himself from the face of this earth

My interpretation is that they get cleared at the END of this game... The fact Sonny had already had 2 by then means the ban stands.

By the time the first leg takes place anyone going should take their boots, the way the fucking injuries and suspensions are going there's a good chance of getting a game.

I've never seen so many missing players at one club.

Just had a quick scan on Bluemoon.. Wow, what a bunch of self entitled cocks some of them are. I guess thats what instant success and buckets of money can do to you.

They are really critical of VAR, but hang on, were they bothered in the first leg when it was used to give them a Penalty, not VARs fault that Aguero fooked it up. Also, that Var wasn't used in the first leg to review the elbow and almost assault on Harry, which would have produced a Red card.

All self congratulatory on producing an atmosphere. All I heard was a pathetic attempt to simulate sad Euro Clubs who just boo and whistle the opposition when on the ball. Muppets.

Oops fuck you BT.... :sonlol:

D4anIx6WkAAgY8u
This one should be in the media bias thread

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.

I genuinely cannot believe you posted this last night. Fucking prick. You don't deserve to be happy. Cocksucking little bumder.

having had to turn down tickets for this at the last minute i ended up watching at least the last 10 from the safety of my one year olds play pen.

A confession: after the fourth goal went in I stopped watching.

I know I'm a jinx on the team whenever I watch. I'm a Jonah. I swear, if I'd watched to the end that final VAR decision would have gone the other way.

I had to stop watching for us to win.

Not sure what poster said we shouldn’t have celebrated but the look of utter despair and tears of City players show the other side...

They would have been the exact same if Sterlings goal stood.
This is massive.

The same guy that thinks Sissoko has been shit because his ‘average run per second times by shoe laces tied doesn’t equal enough expected goals’

A confession: after the fourth goal went in I stopped watching.

I know I'm a jinx on the team whenever I watch. I'm a Jonah. I swear, if I'd watched to the end that final VAR decision would have gone the other way.

I had to stop watching for us to win.

I’m sure you weren’t the only one Mate.. I’d imagine there are some hilarious stories of what fans did when sterling scored in injury time..

Back
Top Bottom