Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m sure you weren’t the only one Mate.. I’d imagine there are some hilarious stories of what fans did when sterling scored in injury time..

I booted my kids teddy bear across the room and sulked like a baby my OH looked bemused when she returned from the kitchen a few monenta later and I was jumping up and down screaming its been dissalowed its been dissalowed repeatedly

Gutted for the lad. No, really...

54cd9ead-3bda-4103-87db-4f4b3b0d10f0.png

Just had a quick scan on Bluemoon.. Wow, what a bunch of self entitled cocks some of them are. I guess thats what instant success and buckets of money can do to you.

They are really critical of VAR, but hang on, were they bothered in the first leg when it was used to give them a Penalty, not VARs fault that Aguero fooked it up. Also, that Var wasn't used in the first leg to review the elbow and almost assault on Harry, which would have produced a Red card.

All self congratulatory on producing an atmosphere. All I heard was a pathetic attempt to simulate sad Euro Clubs who just boo and whistle the opposition when on the ball. Muppets.
Their fans were shite

I don’t think it can be overstated how big a win that is for us. I honestly feel like this club is changing. The insane stadium, a Champions League semi-final.

Exciting times ahead...

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.
Get help.

Back
Top Bottom