Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he meant CL as opposed to inclusive of old european cup
I'd like to think thats what he meant
Not really, Lineker corrects him, "Well, Champions League..." Then Glenn says "And the European Cup"

Probably the meds playing games with him, still they did their job last night, kept his ticker going in extreme circumstances

Mum's birthday so must give her my attention today. Will post more when she has her siesta. For now just need to keep the feeling alive as I still feel that it was all a dream. If that had been a Roy of the Rovers story, you would shake your head at the editor's wild imagination. More drama than anything TV or film could dream of. Obstacles galore to manoeuvre. Really thought the world had come to an end when Sterling "scored", real despair, which turned into unmitigated joy on it being disallowed. Every emotion under the sun in the space of an hour and a half.
Realised that this post is all over the place. ....just like me, really. Enjoy every minute my fellow supporters, the thing I love most is being a Yid.
:tobyarm::dierpochhug::kanegoal::levylol::pochlol::sonlol::freundgoal::ossie::ledley::ledley::king:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's like when they unearth a haunted stadium.... "...and if you listen carefully, you can still hear the distant echo of the fans who once passed through the turnstiles..." Spooky!

You sure??
Same.

Most excruciating sporting experience of my life. When Sterling scored I just walked away from the TV into the hall. My wife then piped up about VAR. I peered back round the door, refusing to believe it. Destroyed me.

Then some dickhead started chopping onions.
It was a big onion night for me too... once the reality had set in, I always like to chop a few before bed!!!
You can't be banned for 2nd leg, but Sonny is banned for 1st leg.
Eh?

Joking aside, and as lovely as last night was, they're gonna try and tear us a new one on Saturday, aren't they?
Batten down the hatches boys, it could get messy!

Personally, I'd settle for a dull 0-0!!!

Back
Top Bottom