Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tough to say.

There is a chance it will have knocked their confidence hugely. If we can nick a goal again, maybe there’s something there for us; a draw?

But yes, there is a good chance they will absolutely pummel us, especially considering our injuries.

One things for sure.... If we can get on top they'll kick the absolute crap out of us..

With Moussa out and Vic on 3 games in 1 week, pray for Winks.... Kinda hoping we utilise Toby or Foyth at DM.... Senseless sending Skipp out there to get rinsed in what inevitably will be a proper shithouse affair.

Ive just read through the posts as I didnt have time to come on here and join in.
The up's and downs during the match were amazing and it reminds us of how much we love our club and how much we love football.
One thing that can be said is we did it the Spurs way, nothing easy but always entertaining.

COYS

I love how Sterling stumbles in his knee slide, even now that he is 'Superstar Raheem' scoring all these goals, there is still something slapstick about him as a player. If they had won the game with his hattrick goal, the entire country would have been legally obliged to queue up and suck his dick for the rest of the summer.

Amazing isn’t it, I was never sold on VAR but it just shows the first ever big game we have been in with VAR and it goes our way

I think like a lot of yids I was just in shock that it went our way, that we weren’t screwed like usual, VAR can only be a good thing for clubs like us, like Ajax who would usually get fucked over by the bigger sides

Turning point. Justice COYS

_106495351_capture.png

I’m still hungover, I work at a well known media outlet who are very snidey and derogatory when it comes to Spurs.

I’m still in my Tottenham trackies and jumper. I probably reek of alcohol no congrats have been offered. This has to be one of the greatest days at work ever, I’m knackered but I’m showing my annoying smug grin in every department. This hasn’t sunk in properly yet
:tobyarm:

Apparently next season forward players will need to have their arms surgically removed. Llorente's arm was tight against his side when the ball grazes him, then it comes off his hip before going in.

I mean for Christ sake City fans are acting like its the fucking Hand of God II out there last night.

Apparently next season forward players will need to have their arms surgically removed. Llorente's arm was tight against his side when the ball grazes him, then it comes off his hip before going in.

I mean for Christ sake City fans are acting like its the fucking Hand of God II out there last night.

But who gives a fcuk?

According to the Newells Old Boys English Twitter the video translates as

El Poche: "Vamos Carajo!!! Así de grande los huevos!!!" "C'mon to fuck!!! That's how big your eggs are"

No idea if that is true but i really want it to be!

Back
Top Bottom