Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

State of this cunt...
D4c3NE4X4AA0zkj.png:large

VAR Will Ruin Everything

That whole article is absolutely correct and very well stated.

Here's a question I haven't seen asked: did the linesman keep his flag down because it was a very close call and he knew VAR could clean it up if need be? That's the way linesmen are being instructed now.

Just got back from Manchester and have to say that was one of the best days of my life. I have never experienced such a wide range of emotions at a football game. The first 20 minutes nearly gave me a heart attack. When we scored it was absolute limbs. Saw a 16 stone geezer go flying two rows. City fans were being right cunts so we gave it to them hard. One of the little wankers even spat at me before the game! When it came to the second half I was so nervous and wasted that it took me about 10 minutes to get to my chair. When Llorente scored it was absolute limbs. But when Sterling scored I felt like I was imploding , in my mind I was just saying same old spurs they always let you down. And then we got the descision. Wow absolute scenes. I nearly cried. I cant believe it champions league semi final. After the game all the spurs fans walked back to the city centre. The City team bus came past us and we all gave them I nice little cheerio. When we were walking under the railway arches singing oh when the spurs it was magic. None of the pubs would let us in in town so 20 of us spurs lads ended up in a Trannie bar in the gay quarter drinking till 3 in the morning. The Dj even let us request cant smile with out you and sweet Caroline "Tottenham Tottenham Tottenham". The bar had a chinese resturant in the basement so we grabbed a cheeky munch. What can I say. Love this club. Bring on our brothers Ajax XXX. Up the fucking SPURS!

Just got back from Manchester and have to say that was one of the best days of my life. I have never experienced such a wide range of emotions at a football game. The first 20 minutes nearly gave me a heart attack. When we scored it was absolute limbs. Saw a 16 stone geezer go flying two rows. City fans were being right cunts so we gave it to them hard. One of the little wankers even spat at me before the game! When it came to the second half I was so nervous and wasted that it took me about 10 minutes to get to my chair. When Llorente scored it was absolute limbs. But when Sterling scored I felt like I was imploding , in my mind I was just saying same old spurs they always let you down. And then we got the descision. Wow absolute scenes. I nearly cried. I cant believe it champions league semi final. After the game all the spurs fans walked back to the city centre. The City team bus came past us and we all gave them I nice little cheerio. When we were walking under the railway arches singing oh when the spurs it was magic. None of the pubs would let us in in town so 20 of us spurs lads ended up in a Trannie bar in the gay quarter drinking till 3 in the morning. The Dj even let us request cant smile with out you and sweet Caroline "Tottenham Tottenham Tottenham". The bar had a chinese resturant in the basement so we grabbed a cheeky munch. What can I say. Love this club. Bring on our brothers Ajax XXX. Up the fucking SPURS!

Brilliant..great effort, massive respect..

Exactley the same night except for the gay bar found a Spanish bar got back to hotel at 4am and they wouldn't let me in.. battered and bruised but the SPURS GO MARCHING ON

Tranny club you say? :sonhmm:

Pics ?:ledleylick:

Just sinking in what happened. The ramifications of what it means for our club are huge.
Considering how down to the bare bones we were, the fact we even managed to keep pace with them is a minor miracle. The players they had their disposal in comparison with us was staggering.
Annoying that we aren't getting the credit for a brave, resilient performance against a cash-laden club full of mercenaries. Still, all the detractors can go and take a long walk over a short cliff.
How was last night? Better than sex and chocolate put together :)

Story I was told is that AC Milan didn't dare face us in the final so bribed the referee so that Benfica won and were AC Milan opposition. Bastards

I’d heard that one

The first leg was telling with goals by Greavsie chalked off for offside when he was clearly on
He was just quicker than anybody believed

Catching up with this thread now (though I think I should be in a bath with scented candles to set the mood properly).

Had a very very fun evening drinking my nerves away - and at least the United fans in Leicester managed to hop on board the Spurs train last night.
:eriksenlol:

We even had the obligatory Chelsea/Woolwich fan minority who piped up at the very end only to be crushed hilariously. Fuck me, I love VAR.

Back
Top Bottom