Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Found this it's a vlog by a girl who's actually a Bolton fan, but to get a break from making miserable Bolton vlogs she goes to the odd big game as a neutral....she's in the home end next to our lot...it's great stuff.

Edit: The fans too busy giving our lot the big one to notice the VAR announcment should dispel any sympathy for those cunts...

Rare sighting of an old-school inflatable banana at 7:27

Found this it's a vlog by a girl who's actually a Bolton fan, but to get a break from making miserable Bolton vlogs she goes to the odd big game as a neutral....she's in the home end next to our lot...it's great stuff.

Edit: The fans too busy giving our lot the big one to notice the VAR announcment should dispel any sympathy for those cunts...

That was a good watch, she's a proper football fan and was very fair in her assessment.

I won’t lie, it’s been fun saying things like “still, you were part of a classic and that’s worth something” to City fans.

To be fair after Sterling's 'goal' at the end that was the only consolation I was taking from the game!

I don't actually like VAR even though it benefited us on Weds night but it was amusing to see all that joy and glee evaporate almost instantaneously into first confusion and then despair.

:adegrin:

When are you bringing your's out then, you'd be the best vlogger ever....I got a great title too...Views from my Basement...
Astonishing lack of self awareness from an adult who plays with Lego, and genuinely has no appreciation for just how much he is despised by a large amount of posters on this site.

To be fair after Sterling's 'goal' at the end that was the only consolation I was taking from the game!

I don't actually like VAR even though it benefited us on Weds night but it was amusing to see all that joy and glee evaporate almost instantaneously into first confusion and then despair.

:adegrin:
you had no enjoyment from the 3 goals we scored?
Wow

The majority of humans have a bald forehead unless they’ve been brought up by wolves. Here’s mine covered up with hair. Now let’s see your fizzog. I’m guessing like the jort picture we won’t see the upper half. Come on Arc. You’re always boasting about your physical prowess. Let’s see some evidence. Some chance lol. Now I’m away fishing in Welshpool. You’ll have to take your angst out on someone else this weekend.

Are you Ramsey Bolton per chance

I’m still getting my breath back from this one. It still feels unreal, totally surreal, but utterly brilliant and beautiful, all at the same time.

Going back to work next week is going to be quite entertaining.

COYS.

I think I am correct in saying Greaves had 3 goals ruled offside - 2 in the away leg and one in the home leg, but none of spurs fans and many independent fans agreed with those decisions.

The story of AC Milan bribery came out in the 80s I think from the referee or A C Milan source before that it as assumed to have been Benfica or just bad refereeing

Disgusting

We had a great team then

Never will such a mixture of emotions be witnessed again. I still do not know how or what happened.

Fair play to those engaging with the opposition fans knowing they could easily come unstuck and look stupid.. many times over the years I’ve done that but left with egg on my face.. nowadays I don’t look at them until we are 3-0 up. :dembelelol:

The majority of humans have a bald forehead unless they’ve been brought up by wolves. Here’s mine covered up with hair. Now let’s see your fizzog. I’m guessing like the jort picture we won’t see the upper half. Come on Arc. You’re always boasting about your physical prowess. Let’s see some evidence. Some chance lol. Now I’m away fishing in Welshpool. You’ll have to take your angst out on someone else this weekend.

Seen it mate
Lmfao

For the last 37 years City fans have had to put up with THAT Villa goal, now they've got to live with the next 100 years of replays from this game. Ha!

Also hopefully it'll relegate that wretched Bindippers v Barcodes 4-3 in Keegan's "I'd joost loov it" season to the archives.

Back
Top Bottom