Marcel Sabitzer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And as for Sabitzer, very good player and definitely an improvement on Winks and Sissoko. Arguably a better player than Lo Celso. I’ve seen him play 4/5 times and he definetly impressed me.

Julian Draxler or Flaurian Thauvin would be interesting options for right wing. On the free, I would definetly take a risk on them
Thauvin has improved a lot from his spell at Newcastle so I would be very interested in seeing him play for Spurs.

Draxler is more of a central attacking midfielder than a right winger.

OMG DRAXLER ?? really ? since he joined PSG , he was NEVER REGULAR in L1 .......... He is exactly like Ozil , happy to be a sub . Pastore with 1 leg was better .
Thauvin always injured , he will ask a big contract just because he is World champion .
Antony from Ajax is so good :( and he won't ask 50k/week

Jesse Lindgard, Shkodran Mustafi - big name players. :mourlmao:
Yet they forget Danny :roseunsure:

Jonny Evans extended his contract. Goodness

Back
Top Bottom