Marcus Rashford

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top lad. Quietly going about doing good shit and using his profile well. I wouldn’t sing his name - on the pitch he’s still Yanited - but I might have allowed myself to politely applaud him when the teams are read out.

Top lad. Quietly going about doing good shit and using his profile well. I wouldn’t sing his name - on the pitch he’s still Yanited - but I might have allowed myself to politely applaud him when the teams are read out.

You don’t applaud the enemy!

It’s the clubs that need the players to take a cut, not the Government.

There aren’t enough superstar top flight players on the megabucks for it to affect in any way the economy here or anywhere else. I don’t resent the talented player on £300’000 per week, in fact if he gets that- it’s clearly deserved. No different to Hollywood- those that put bums on seats get the dough.

You just join their forum(s) pretending to be one of them...

Johnathan, you are boring old chap. One or two heads have already, very publicly acknowledged my knowing some of theirs, one very close friend in fact ( RIP) was as much a face at Wall as he was at Spurs; and again a significant individual has acknowledged being close to the late Ian (Tiny) Garwood - very close to me also- and shown more than sufficient respect.

Your opinion means sweet FUCK ALL to me!

Johnathan, you are boring old chap. One or two heads have already, very publicly acknowledged my knowing some of theirs, one very close friend in fact ( RIP) was as much a face at Wall as he was at Spurs; and again a significant individual has acknowledged being close to the late Ian (Tiny) Garwood - very close to me also- and shown more than sufficient respect.

Your opinion means sweet FUCK ALL to me!
Yet you still feel the need to reply....
source.gif

Blair did pretty well. They were known for their spin back then. I was pretty young though so maybe misremembering it.

New Labour were very good at PR, at a time when the Tories were a complete laughing stock. At one point it seemed impossible that the Tories would ever get back in power.

Then the Tories jumped on the primarily Tory-backed Iraq war and the global financial crisis to weasel their way back in, thanks largely to Clegg the Cunt.

They’ve been campaigning for this for a while now. What are they supposed to say? ‘Thanks Marcus, if only we had thought of this (even though we’ve been lobbying this issue for months)’?

As always the Tories will promote fictitious issues with their rivals rather than acknowledge that this was about overturning their own vile policy.

New Labour were very good at PR, at a time when the Tories were a complete laughing stock. At one point it seemed impossible that the Tories would ever get back in power.

Then the Tories jumped on the primarily Tory-backed Iraq war and the global financial crisis to weasel their way back in, thanks largely to Clegg the Cunt.

They’ve been campaigning for this for a while now. What are they supposed to say? ‘Thanks Marcus, if only we had thought of this (even though we’ve been lobbying this issue for months)’?

As always the Tories will promote fictitious issues with their rivals rather than acknowledge that this was about overturning their own vile policy.

I believed so much in the Blair Labour Party despite the fact that the older heads around me told me I was being fooled.

Tony, conned me, and pretty much the whole country, and that became more evident when he allied with a USA president Bush the younger: so-as that even former leader Neil Kinnock said “ it was absolutely despicable in terms of an alliance.”

I’ll NEVER vote again for any politician.

I believed so much in the Blair Labour Party despite the fact that the older heads around me told me I was being fooled.

Tony, conned me, and pretty much the whole country; and that became evident when he allied with a USA president Bush the younger: that even former Neil Kinnock said was absolutely despicable in terms of an alliance.

I’ll NEVER vote again for any politician.

I was disgusted by the decision to go to war. I also still remember Dr Kelly and what happened to him.

I think it was fellow yid IDS that said it was inevitable whoever was in power, as the US held all the cards and we weren’t in a position to say no. They also said the Tories would have definitely gone to war, and as has been mentioned the vast majority of MPs voting against it were Labour.

No point in trusting any politician. The only reason to vote is to hope the least worst option might be in charge of fucking up the country for a bit.

Like I've said before, the handling of this situation should have been above politics. Well done to Marcus for getting something done. Just shows what can be achieved when someone stands up for what he believes in.

Back
Top Bottom