Marcus Rashford

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was disgusted by the decision to go to war. I also still remember Dr Kelly and what happened to him.

I think it was fellow yid IDS that said it was inevitable whoever was in power, as the US held all the cards and we weren’t in a position to say no. They also said the Tories would have definitely gone to war, and as has been mentioned the vast majority of MPs voting against it were Labour.

No point in trusting any politician. The only reason to vote is to hope the least worst option might be in charge of fucking up the country for a bit.

I’m glad to know that you are (still today) as pissed off as I am, and, for the same reasons; but as I said- no way will I vote again for any politician - they are all full of shit careerists.

My last vote was at the referendum turnout but never will I vote again for any of the political above!

I’m glad to know that you are (still today) as pissed off as I am, and, for the same reasons; but as I said- no way will I vote again for any politician - they are all full of shit careerists.

My last vote was at the referendum turnout but never will I vote again for any of the political above!

Fair enough. Some say people can’t complain about politics if they don’t vote, but if your problem is with the politicians in general then I’d say that’s reasonable.

Hell could freeze over and I’d still be waiting for an ice age before voting Tory. I voted Lib Dumbs in the past, but Clegg ended any chance of me voting for the Yellow Tories ever again. They’ve only become worse since then.

Wasn’t a fan of Corbyn for various reasons (not the bullshit served up by MSM and lapped up by impressionable people) or many of their politicians. I’m hoping for a centre-left Labour that is pretty much the antithesis of what you’re after, but for me that would be the lesser evil realistically available.

Fair enough. Some say people can’t complain about politics if they don’t vote, but if your problem is with the politicians in general then I’d say that’s reasonable.

Hell could freeze over and I’d still be waiting for an ice age before voting Tory. I voted Lib Dumbs in the past, but Clegg ended any chance of me voting for the Yellow Tories ever again. They’ve only become worse since then.

Wasn’t a fan of Corbyn for various reasons (not the bullshit served up by MSM and lapped up by impressionable people) or many of their politicians. I’m hoping for a centre-left Labour that is pretty much the antithesis of what you’re after, but for me that would be the lesser evil realistically available.

You’re clearly a sensible poster but I’d add: if you voted for what you got - you deserve what you got.

Trust none of them!

You’re clearly a sensible poster but I’d add: if you voted for what you got - you deserve what you got.

Trust none of them!

I haven’t voted for what we’ve got for a while now. It’s all a bit pointless anyway as my constituency is a solid Labour region.

Anyone wanting to be a politician should be forbidden from ever being one.

I haven’t voted for what we’ve got for a while now. It’s all a bit pointless anyway as my constituency is a solid Labour region.

Anyone wanting to be a politician should be forbidden from ever being one.

Absolutely!

Is it the governments job to feed kids?
In a way yes but I just feel a 'stepping stone' has been removed from this argument. I regard the primary responsibilities of being a parent as ensuring that their children are fed,clothed and sheltered. Should they not be in a position to adequately provide these three umbrellas over them then there has to be sufficient financial services from the government that they can apply for and claim to cover any shortfall they are experiencing.

The difficulty then is ensuring that the money does go to the direct benefit of the child and is not mispent by irresponsible parents on frivolous items, but you should not remove that duty/responsibility from the parents and try to place it upon the shoulders of the government.

So my answer to your question would be : It is the responsibility of the government to see that services and financial support is available to parents who cannot provide their children with the basics of survival : food, clothing and shelter.

Back
Top Bottom