Marcus Rashford

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E6yAbjQWYAUG07l
Not sure I understand that. It suggests Rashford has given away his entire wealth (which would appear to have been £16,000,000) and then borrowed another £4,000,000 from somewhere, and given that away too?

My apologies i wasnt clear. I wasnt disagreeing with ye. I was saying about beckham personally benefitting from his charity work
Oh yeah, the cynical side of me (that's like 95% of me!) thinks that about any celebrity that publicises their good deeds.

Of course the counter argument is that rather than just doing it for their image, they are using their image to draw attention to a cause. I guess my opinion largely depends on whether I generally like the person in question or not...

Oh yeah, the cynical side of me (that's like 95% of me!) thinks that about any celebrity that publicises their good deeds.

Of course the counter argument is that rather than just doing it for their image, they are using their image to draw attention to a cause. I guess my opinion largely depends on whether I generally like the person in question or not...
If he's done a good thing, I couldn't give a shit if he publicises it or not. In this case, he's used his fame to sort out a horrible governmental decision and made those MP wankers realise that they should look after the youth and the less fortunate.

As a long time Spectator subscriber I look forward to reading the article. They are fairly balanced in their reporting and give both sides. Rashford has done much good and should have nothing to hide but his sign up with the Roc Nation agency and their agendas will make for interesting reading. That are well known to be able to maximise their clients money in whatever way.

Back
Top Bottom